Year 11 Mini PIP topic... (1 Viewer)

groovychacha

HSC
I was thinking of doing my mini PIP on social class, anyone got some ideas on what i could do for a focus question?
Thanx heaps
Luv Claire

chiz2010

HSC
wat do u mean social class like what aspects of it? caz u need to define what exactly your looking for before you can start...otherwise it's too broad....i did body image and how the media portrays unrelistic views of what is perfect in today's society............i will include my mini pip to help ya caz i know its a daunting task......

Kulazzi

HSC
status, hierarchy, environment, gender? Which period of time do you want to discuss? You have to dig further and define, as chiz mentioned above, your focus area. So, for example, if I was doing social class I would pick Japan as my focus country, discuss the status of samurais to that of farmers, the hierarcichal status of the emporer as well, say the 18th century, discuss how the environment of Japan was like during that time, and of course gender roles within social class. Look at the concepts and incorporate them in your mini-pip by detailing your findings.

I can't think of a focus question for you but gather some information and develop it from that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)