• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Year 12, 2003 (1 Viewer)

teddies

I personally can't believe it has been one year since I finished my HSC. It seems like only yesterday I was completing my last day ever at the school I had spend possibly, the best 6 years of my life in.
I didn't persue my education any further. I never had any asperations to do so. All I know is, the real world is a whole lot different to life in school. It actually hit me quite hard. Going from 6 and a half hours a day in a classroom, to spending 9+ hours working a day, working flat out. The only real reward is the financial gratitude which follows.
I guess I better get to my point. I would like to take this chance to congratulate all the year 12 graduates this year. Year 12 is possibly the hardest year you will ever experience, but also the most rewarding. It signifies your coming of age. It also moulds to some extent the, your outlook on life, for the rest of your life.
So once again, Year 12, 2003, congratulations. I wish you all the best in the upcoming HSC. The best thing to do is get prepared the best you can, and walk into those examinations thinking "bring it on!".

chris42

HSC
Thanks for the encouragement, I can't believe I've actually finished school, (Excuse the HSC), and that still hasn't full hit me yet.. Don't think it will until Speech night at the end of the year.

teddies

I forgot something... Once those examinations are over you have atleast 6 weeks of immortality in front of you. Go out, have a beer or two have have some fun. You have definantly deserved it.
Chris, this is a psycological factor. It won't sink in for a while. In my case, it is only just starting to sink in. When I look at my friends who were in year 11 when I was in year 12, it really puts things in perspective. Well done on your achievement. You should have already done yourself proud regardless of what UAI you receive.

chris42

HSC
Yeah, I'm planning to make the most of the time after the HSC when I can finally catch up on all those hours of social time I've been missing since the HSC started last year.. :p

I've got a few friends in year 11 too, and I know what you mean, it does make you think. But in a way I'm glad i've finished because it means I can finally get on with doing stuff with my life and getting payed for it too :)

Dash

ReSpEcTeD
HSC
Originally posted by teddies
Once those examinations are over you have atleast 6 weeks of immortality in front of you. Go out, have a beer or two have have some fun. You have definantly deserved it.
I am so looking forward to it right now :p

But yeh, the idea of the HSC being just over a week away hasn't sunk in yet at all. I'll probably end up regreting like I usually do, but what the heck. :p

babyslug

Too School For Cool
HSC
thanks for the encouragement, teds.
BUT I CAN'T THINK ABOUT ANYTHING ELSE UNTIL THE EXAMS ARE OVER!!OH THE PAIN AND TRAUMA!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)