• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Year 12 2006 (1 Viewer)

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
This forum is now yours class of '06! Take care of it ;)

To give some purpose to this thread beyond that, are you doing AOS this term? or in term 3 next year like i did?

And which AOS Focus and texts are you doing?

Last edited:

Rafy

Retired
HSC
Uni Grad
Lord Pheasant said:
I can only hope our year will meet the benchmark set by past years by utterly despising jorneys.
Well you will be the last year group to do Journeys.

HSC
im glad i dont have to touch that journeys shit for the rest of my life

Shael

HSC
Ditto.. now its just modules shit. Oh joy. :/

P

pLuvia

Journeys isn't that bad :)

But yeh good luck, and I can't wait to finish the english course :D

roadcone

HSC
kadlil said:
Journeys isn't that bad :)
ah yes that was my first impression also.

if you still think that a year down the track i will eat my socks.

P

pLuvia

Not sure and don't care because after this we can forget about high school english~~

Well the one before was "change" so I guess the next one could be something similar to journey's. They might do "control" random guess

Riviet

HSC
N/A
We're doing AoS this term, our core text is huckleberry finn, which i still haven't finished reading (jim is so freaking hard to understand!) <_<

klaw

HSC
kadlil said:
Not sure and don't care because after this we can forget about high school english~~

Well the one before was "change" so I guess the next one could be something similar to journey's. They might do "control" random guess
hahahah I doubt they'd do something like control...... If you think about it, changes and journeys are very similar, almost identical. With every journey, you talk about how it has changed you, and with every change you talk the causes of change (the journey). They are also applicable to almost anything, i.e. almost everything has change or a journey (whether it be imaginary, inner or physical) in it to a degree.

denj

HSC
heh , i've come back to high school this term to do my HSC as i dropped out a year ago , we did journeys when i was back there as well , good luck to all the rest of you guys , lookin forward to helpin each other out in the next 12 months

who_loves_maths

I wanna be a nebula too!!
somewhere amidst the nebulaic cloud of your heart
HSC
Originally Posted by klaw
hahahah I doubt they'd do something like control...... If you think about it, changes and journeys are very similar, almost identical. With every journey, you talk about how it has changed you, and with every change you talk the causes of change (the journey). They are also applicable to almost anything, i.e. almost everything has change or a journey (whether it be imaginary, inner or physical) in it to a degree.
hehe, maybe the next one might be something like "experience" or "learning" ...

xx__savannah

HSC
Riviet said:
We're doing AoS this term, our core text is huckleberry finn, which i still haven't finished reading (jim is so freaking hard to understand!) <_<
Don't you hate books written as the character speaks, like, with accents and all? Wuthering Heights was the absolute worst I have ever read in that respect, and I disliked my Yr9 Eng teacher for making me and two others read it for an assessment. I swear, the dictionary/glossary at the back of the book for the now unused words and dialect was as long as one of the chapters.
Anyway, are you doing Huck Finn for physical or inner?

Is anyone here doing 'My Place' by Sally Morgan?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)