Year 12 Chemistry Group Class, 11th Oct. 2014 (1 Viewer)

sweexed

HSC
Hey everyone,

My name's Leonard Tiong, I've been a chemistry tutor for the last 5 years and gotten good results with all my students. I'm currently studying medicine at the University of Sydney. If you've got any questions feel free to ask them here.

I'm trialling group classes on the 11th October 2014 from 9am-12pm at Chastwood library for a bit of a different way of learning for my students, and you're welcome to attend the class!

Spaces are limited :) It'll be $150 for the entire morning and I aim to get through the whole of the first module of year 12 chemistry (Production of Materials) except for the nuclear chem/electrochem sections.

I know the syllabus well and you'll also get a handout. All my students love my (slightly erratic) teaching style, and I've gotten good results with all my students in the past :) Plus you'll also get to meet a couple of fellow students.

____

Just general details about me; I graduated with 99.00 in the 2008 HSC with all-rounder award. Sat the GAMSAT in 2011 and got a score of 69, now currently in USyd Medicine, 3rd year.

I'm really passionate about teaching and actually aim to produce something exciting coming up in the next couple of months :)

Currently full with students at the moment but if you're interested in private tutoring I'd be happy to help you out, the rate is $60 per hour and I'm happy to come to you.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)