Year 12! (1 Viewer)

Enlightened_One

King of Bullshit
HSC
I know what you mean Mazza, the year 12's before us always seemed so big (well not so much the previous lot) and we just seem, well, small by comparison (but we're not it just seems that way).

mazza_728

Manda xoxo
HSC
yeah like last years year 12 were a little less-- wats the word.. intimidating?? maybe not but yeh because u knew them a bit more and had more contact but the years previous to that i looked at them and was like wow!! theyre year 12's!!
Im really going sucky so far.. i got mostly 1sts and 2nds in my year 11 yearly but now ive had 2 assessments and im coming like 10th!! im getting in the 60's wat is going on?? is anyone else experiencing the same dramatic drop in marks??

kochou

we got like less than 2 weeks of this term left!!
i feel like im aging so quickly...but this term has been cool...cos with the yr 12 yr 12s gone, we're the oldest at school and the yr tens aren't seniors yet - ive been enjoying this...sense of...exclusive priority?? cant think of the right word for it
but now that assessments are over, school seems unbearable

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I remember when l was in year 6...going onto high school..thinking that l probably wouldn't make it and how big the year 12s were!!

~dEjA vOuX~

Home Brand
HSC
In year 7 I actually never thought about how big the yr 12's were...

we aren't exactly "big" now either

dezzy

HSC
Originally posted by KarmaKitten
I dont think we can decide if we're big, you have to ask some juniors whether they see us as big, cause they prolly do
HAHAHA!!!
thats sooo funny!!!

i could just imagine walkin up to the lil juniors and goin "do we look ummm, like.. big to you!?!?"

hahaha!!! omg! thats hilarious!

Misturi

[Studying...]
HSC
I didn't mean big, but they were taller, smarter and more mature than me, so l considered them big.

KarmaKitten

HSC
Originally posted by dezzy
HAHAHA!!!
thats sooo funny!!!

i could just imagine walkin up to the lil juniors and goin "do we look ummm, like.. big to you!?!?"

hahaha!!! omg! thats hilarious!
heh. I growl at them. we will walk down the corridor and some juniors will be like taking all the space and me and my friends just growl. we must look like such idiots

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)