Year 7-12 MATHS TUTOR! 2U HSC Accelerated: 94 3U HSC: 95 4U HSC: 90 (1 Viewer)

tarun96

HSC
Having trouble with mathematics? Worry no more fam I gotchu! Offering private tuition for High School Mathematics Year 7-12. Mathematics Advanced and Mathematics Extension 1 for both PRELIMINARY and HSC years at very affordable prices. Credentials are as follows:
- Graduated in 2014 with an ATAR of 97.4
- Mathematics Extension 1 (3U) HSC: 95
- Mathematics Advanced (Accelerated 2U 2013): 94
- WILL focus extensively on EXAM STYLE QUESTIONS, exam technique and maximising your potential.
- Will thoroughly explain the mental approach needed to ace any exam and guiding you on what steps to take to maximise your potential in all areas of the HSC.
- Have access to an endless variety of practice past papers and revision sheets which have PROVED to improve/maximise students' marks in every assessment.
- Have gained 1 year of experience in the tutoring business in which I successfully guided and maximised all my students' potential and marks in a fun and energetic working environment.
- Students' obtained Band 6 in their HSC Mathematics subjects so I KNOW WHAT I'M DOING!
- VERY CHEAP and EFFECTIVE private tutoring. Price can be negotiated once contacted.

CONTACT me through, PM, Facebook (Tarun Walia) or call me (0404 609 606) about any enquires and we can get started from there

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)