Year 9, Looking for tutor :) (MATHS/ENGLISH) (ONLINE) (1 Viewer)

Rofarge

HSC
N/A
Hi, my name is Robin and I'm looking for a online tutor :) I am in Year 9 (14 Years Old) and my mum wants me to do better in school so we are looking for a online tutor, I mainly want to improve in MATH/ENGLISH because I usually don't pass tests or just barely make it :L I am not sure if there are any online tutors out there but I would prefer to do online tutoring over Skype etc.

- Robin.

eyeseeyou

HSC
N/A
Hi Rofarge

I wouldn't suggest getting on online tutor, mainly because you don't have that feeling of learning in a classroom like you usually would therefore I wouldn't recommend it and you don't get access to proper resources and they can't actually help you in person (if you get what I mean)

As for tutors who will make you improve, for maths I suggest going to Ngo and sons, mainly because they teach maths quite well and they don't do any "timewasting" and for english...well I don't seem to know any but I know this one tutor named Ms Hien and I recommend you go to her because she'll help you with your english schoolwork and whatever you need help in

Hope that helps

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)