• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Yearbooks (1 Viewer)

HSC
Is anyone going for the u.s stlye yearbooks, cos we are, or for cheap ass plastic folders? :rolleyes:

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
we went hi-tech and all got a cd
with heaps of stuff on it
like song dedication
slide shows
awads
films
pictures
profiles
it is really quiet good

HSC
We kinda did a similar thing for year 10 but showed camp photos and stuff like that. Is that a pic of Bam for your avatar? ;)

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
Our yearbooks are always US style. Normally they have photos of the whole teacher cohort, each home room, reports from each faculty, academic and sporting achievements, principal + vice principal + captains report, at the end there are individual photos of the graduation class and a paragraph about each person which is written by the person of your choice. We should be getting it late december or early january by mail

Kulazzi

HSC
from what I heard, the guys school across the road from us got theirs on a "book" AND they also got it on a cd and the cd was given free to them :rolleyes: I think ours will be kinda "wow" cos the person who's the head on that committee is really dedicated to schoolwork and mind you, she's a perfectionist so nothing has to go wrong :cool:

Bobcat

HSC
Well we filled out formy things for a year book, but i dont know if we got any further than that...

greeninsanity

all love is equal
HSC
We got a CD with teacher interviews etc. and then the actual yearbook which everyone did their own page for...

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
greeninsanity said:
We got a CD with teacher interviews etc. and then the actual yearbook which everyone did their own page for...
awesome... we got a colour gloss book

last year we got a cd with a black and white book with ony 6 colour pages or sumthin like that

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
in our school, we got handed a formy thing, and it had prices on it ranging from 10 to 40 dollars. there was big bold writing next to the 30 which was the recomended price. in othewords, we just put in the recomended. (yes, people did choose 10).

ours is gonna be full gloss and coloured to the max.

haha ducky....karlson will definitely be the highlight for extremely pointless comenting...

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
lesmiester_dj said:
in our school, we got handed a formy thing, and it had prices on it ranging from 10 to 40 dollars. there was big bold writing next to the 30 which was the recomended price. in othewords, we just put in the recomended. (yes, people did choose 10).

ours is gonna be full gloss and coloured to the max.

haha ducky....karlson will definitely be the highlight for extremely pointless comenting...
You have to pay for yours?????? Ours always has been free

Danoz The Great

HSC
We got a glossy book thing with all the four campuses of the school in it.
It's alright

Trigger189

XYLENE-FREE ZONE
HSC
acmilan said:
You have to pay for yours?????? Ours always has been free
yeah, its unfortunately true that some of us do indeed go to crappy schools. One of my best friends practically did the whole yearbook himself - glossy and everything and we all had to pay 30 bucks each. Yeah, I dont think my school is kind enough to throw away $3000 at us.

HSC
Our school's cheap as well, aint they all? :p

We don't even know how much our's will cost so does anybody know any prices for those u.s stlye yearbooks?

HSC
Nah ours is free too. Me and my friend were forced to volunteer for "yearbook committee" this year.
It consists of me and her.
That is all.
One teacher is making each page, we pick pics, scan and organize pages and stuff. But we're way behind schedule...my school has a history of that.
We received our 2003 book in july or something...
But usually it's worth the wait...usually.

acmilan

I'll stab ya
HSC
N/A
My school used to have a teacher that did most of the yearbook but she is gone and at the beginning of the year the school hired their own personal promotionalist that does ads and crap for us and she also made this years yearbook.

slinky

A Very Important Member
HSC
N/A
ours like a thick glossy magazine with useless crap in it, but on the good side it has many good photos of me and with my friends

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)