• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

YEATS- structure and/essay help (1 Viewer)

Elle100

HSC
Hi everyone

i was wondering if anyone could help me with Yeats i have my analysis of the poems and techniques etc but im a bit confused with the whole readings from other people versus your own and how to stucture an essay???

would really appreciate some help or if anyone had an essay that they wouldnt mind posting please so i could see how u do it...

Thanks

greycats

Mister Monday
HSC
i'll type the one which i think is my best yet up later today (but you can all be the judge of that lolfail)

jakew89

HSC
see now point is, if they asked it last year chances are they won't ask it this year :)
so what were gonna want to focus on is MAINLY the universal themed poems like jadey said before
NOW
important, when your old and wild swans at coole are quiteboring you need big explosives ones like sailing to byzantium, easter 1916 and the second coming, where you can quote nearly every line and everyword has a different meaning and different meaning under a different view you savvy??
i'm doing Easter 1916 and The Second Coming, mainly just because i can and i used them in the trial soit seemed stupid to decide to change them round the day before the exam :)
anyway good luck basically i didn't answe your essay structure question hough quite simple
THESIS

BRIN˝ IN 1st PERSPECTIVE POINT WAT EV AND COMPARE TEXTS

BRING IN 2ND POINT

DAH DAH

EVALUATE WHAT YOU CAN LEARN INRESULT OF CONTEXT AND MEANING

SUM UP ALL POINTS MADE AND THEN GIVE themA CONCLUSION THEY WILL NOT FORGET!!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)