YI JianLian Vs YAO Ming!!!!!!! <33333 NBA (1 Viewer)

who do you support, YAO Ming or YI Jian Lian

• YAO Ming

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • YI Jian Lian

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters

ZJ NingNing

HSC
OMG! its Rockets Vs Bucks this weekend!!! I am SO excited! cos YI JianLian is playing against YAO Ming!!! and they are like the best two Asian basketball players in the entire world!!!

<3333333

anyone watching the game this weekend? I wanted to but I have made the choice to chat to my bestie instead. My friend is taping the game for me though!!! Its gonna be the BEST game EVA!

Any Chinese basketball fans here? C'mon theres gotta be some!

who do you support YI JianLian or YAO Ming?

I know YI is shorter but his verticle jump is 90 cm!!! when he dunks, I am like AAAARGH!!!! I LOVE YOU!! but I guess Yao is really accurate with his shot and rebounces and all that!

SO excited!!!

jemsta

I sit here alone
HSC
theyre both shit.
only blacks can play basketball.

ssejamafone

Ninja?
HSC
N/A
Ahaha... Ning, you are a strange child... sorry for taking up your basketball watching time. :(

But, lol, you love basketball more than i love Eru..... and that's saying something. :p

ZJ NingNing

HSC
they both played really well!!!!!!!!!

<3333!!!!!!!!!!!

Yao got 28!!! and 10 damn rebounces!!! someone should kiss a donkey!!!

and Yi!!! its his 5th game and he has already scored 19 and 9 rebounces!!!! and this number means potential in Chinese cultural!!! he's gotta potential man!!!!

<33333333333333333333333333

just wait for it, he will top Yao.

but I can see where you come from, MaNiElla, I love Yao Ming too. its actually a really hard decision for me to chose Yi.

ssejamafone said:
Ahaha... Ning, you are a strange child... sorry for taking up your basketball watching time. :(

But, lol, you love basketball more than i love Eru..... and that's saying something. :p
that okay, I actually prefer talking to you. but I was reading the commentator's comments as they played... less visual but... yeah.

you got that right buddy, I love basketball... influnces from my cousins and my dad I think.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Yi is shit. He needs to step it up.

Who supports only Yi or Yao. They're both Chinese and why would Chinese favour one over the other? But right now Yao is clearly the better player by some distance.

lionking1191

HSC
Yi is a showoff...

it was funny when he got rejected by Liu Yi Fei

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)