• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Your enjoyment of ext 2 depends on the medium (1 Viewer)

sugaryblue

Living on deficit
HSC
i am taking it fairly easy now (though prob will be disappointed with the result)

I know that if I've chosen to do a critical response or short stories and other things like that, I'll go totall crazy!!

chip

HSC
i've done (just finished) my script and i took it pretty easy compared to the girls doing critical responses at my skool

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
I'm glad I did poetry, but I think there were a couple of other mediums I would have been happy to do (performance poetry, short story, even perhaps critical response...)

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
nah.. im glad i did a collection of stories, its what im best at. i would've gone crazy if i'd done a critical reflection...
i would've liked to have done poems though, but i suppose u wouldnt be able to just write nice poems, and then it would be harder to edit.. etc...

braindrainedAsh

Journalist
HSC
Yeah I had a lot of trouble when I first started writing because I wasn't used to editing poetry, or planning it or thinking about it before writing it. I guess that is one of the ways I have improved as a composer due to this course.

lemonade

Coffs Harbour, but will soon be in Brisbane
Originally posted by braindrainedAsh
Yeah I had a lot of trouble when I first started writing because I wasn't used to editing poetry, or planning it or thinking about it before writing it. I guess that is one of the ways I have improved as a composer due to this course.
well its good that u got something out of it then! :)
how many poems did u do? i did 5 short stories (one of them is really short and reads kinda like a poem)

Jinglebell

HSC
i would've loved to do do something creative, only i'm not a terribly creative person...if you gave me a plot i could run with it, but i'm completely incapable of original inspiration:)

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
if someone at my school had told me there was no limits on multimedia/webpage presentation then i would have been intensely happy!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)