Yr 11 Subject Selection Help (1 Viewer)

broly_29

HSC
I am thinking of doing legal studies or business studies or economics. But i didn't do commerce in yr 9 and 10. So should choose one of those subjects or not.

Which subject would you prefer to choose out of legal, business and economics for a student whom didn't do commerce in year 9 and 10.

please share ur ideas

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
It would not matter that you did not do commerce in years 9 and 10, you will still be able to perform well in the subjects as long as you work hard at it, there is no real benefit by doing commerce in years 9 and 10 for each of those subjects.

James747

HSC
It wouldn't matter the slightest bit. I don't even think I learned much in Commerce...
Talk to your teachers or careers advisor for advice on subject selection. They have much valuable advice!

mednerd

HSC
N/A
"It doesn't matter that you didn't do commerce in year 9 and 10. Whilst commerce does have a few links to the content of these courses it is very minor, and you will not be disadvantaged by not completing commerce if you choose any of these subjects. Remember the teacher does not expect you to have completed commerce - all aspects of the preliminary course will be taught to you in depth."

I agree with Without wings...it doesnt relli matter what u did in year 9 and 10...it will not impact much on ur hsc sujeccts. and the teachers do not expect u to have done commerce anyway.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)