Yr 12 2003, PIP topics (1 Viewer)

Mike85

Hey people,
What are you thinking about doing for your PIP topics? I think the sentiment that the hardest part about the PIP is choosing the topic is actually correct. I have an idea, but am yet to come to a concrete decision... there are so many options, I don't want to commit myself yet. By Christmas though, I think I'll be set
What about you guys????

Joey

i kno wat u mean.so many topics to choose from. no joke..i stil haven't got a topic atm. i've been finking about topics like blind ppl which i got da idea from pass pips, but i changed ma mind afta a few weeks. i have heaps of otha topics...and if u still haven't got one n wan sum ideas...i'll giv ya sum..yea?
*smiLEz*

zannaz

Deloused
HSC
Ok I'm class of 2002 but my PIP Research Question was:

'What factors influence the High Achievement attained by Students of Asian descent whose ethnicity has been highlighted as a major issue in the NSW Education System?'

It used mostly primary information through various research methodologies and it took me several months to refine the research question. . . But the best way to find out a topic is to look at your Micro world and see what is significant aspect of it and relate this to the course concepts. . .brainstorm, mindmaps and your teacher are other worthwhile avenues towards an enjoyably PIP!!! :D

sweetcherry

HSC
Uni Grad
G'day all :)

My PIP topic is "Case Study - What leads to success for achievers who are Deaf?" I've changed my topic over and over 'till I was satisfised with one topic :D

jscaaa

HSC
N/A
i really need help with a PIP topic , i didnt know it was gna be this hard to choose one , ive been stressing about it for a while and today i came up with something to do with media and gender sterotyping , how does that sound ? any help is greatly appreciated.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)