Yr 12 - Pictures of your study area. (2 Viewers)

Ellie-Bee

HSC
i've just noticed how messy the room is that i use to study, so i thought it would be an idea to post pics of our mess! :)
sorry if this has been done before!

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
SpoRTsGaL said:
To be honest with you, i fixed it up a bit before taking the photo, and i added a whole lot of textbooks on the desk straight off the shelf....oh, and it isn't my room, it's my brother's.
I use two rooms for studying... I was using mine at first, but it got too messy :p, so i just used my brother's room (he lives in adelaide... but comes back for holidays).
http://www.boredofstudies.org/scavhunt/sportsgal_mastercard.jpg

I'll take a photo of my room later.

edit: i should have added... I made it for the scavenger hunt :)
hahaha that cracked me up, mastercard parody..enter the comp!

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
Heya heres my study space... umm yeah u can see all the mess then a small space that I cleared next to my laptop for my elbows when I type ;)

Last edited:

Lundy

Banned
HSC
Don't have a digital, only a shite webcam. I can't work in my room because I can't see my desk under all the crap. So I work at my computer. This is to the left of me right now. The pic doesn't do it much justice. So in conclusion, the mess situation doesn't see any improvement in uni. If anything it'll get worse :D

Last edited:

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
donshe mate, is that a tub of yoghurt above your computor? or am i hallucinating

~*HSC 4 life*~

HSC
N/A
Donshe said:
Yeah, as I said, thats an old photo, but I was eating it at the time. I like my yoghurt.

:)
yes you must like your yoghurt if you eat it by the tubful :)

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
This is my room about two weeks before advanced. Now there's literally a pile of discarded paper you could wade through because of essay cramming :rolleyes:

Last edited:
J

jhakka

I cleaned my desk recently, so excuse the lack of mess.

I even labelled everything. :)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
Any mustard, Donshe?
Btw the Finding Nemo banana yoghurt is nice :D

Do you people find that a messy room helps you study? Like it creates a "hard-working environment" or something. When I tell my mum this, she always thinks I'm only trying to find an excuse not to clean my room.

flipsyde

Shutup!...that's why
HSC
I agree. It creates a hard-working environment (even though I dont really work hard when in here- still I work more than I would if it were clean).

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)