• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

YR11 Assignment help (1 Viewer)

bicolap

Hi;I was just wondering if anyone who is good at Legal can help me. My problem is i have this assignment its really hard and the assignment is about aboriginal land rights during british colonilsation. I have to answer questions such as *What impact did the mabo and wik trial have on indigenous people and also What is the legal structure for the native title tribunal. Now I have no place to start looking, infact i dont even know how to start answering this question. Im in year 11, and this is my first legal assignment, i would appreciate any help given. Thx, any links would be appreciated.

artemis122

HSC
Most of it should be in your legal text book, but if you have a problem why not just consult the teacher and ask for help. My teacher is really helpful and gives possible books and websites for us to look at. So just ask...

bicolap

thanx santaslaya and everyone.........

thanx santaslaya.........
thanks i found a bit about what i wanted....
yeah i know its my fault for not given the full questions..so um....
here.......
1. how did the doctrine of terra nullius effect the status of indigenouse people?
2. how is the law of native title enforced?
3. How do recent developments affect the significance of the 1992 High cout decision in mabo and wik?
4.How is the native title tribunal structured. Why?

Thanks in advance if you can find any info...........

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)