Yr11 Past papers (1 Viewer)

astro

HSC
afta??? said:
then u r lucky.......most teachers wont care.........they r only concerned with themselves
wat skool do u go to?

My teachers are usually ready and willing to help....but if you have a bad work ethic and don't do anything till the last minute then they probably be less inclined to help you

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
My teachers are too busy to help.

Slidey

But pieces of what?
HSC
greeninsanity said:
What are they doing instead??
Um. Hopefully helping year 12's. I say hopefully only becuase logically it means that when I'm in year 12 they'll help me.

I think part of it is that my school has a shortage of staff, so the teachers do more work.

afta???

HSC
there is a shortage of highly quality teachers across the state

E

eling

datz cos there's not much money involved and public skools r can b hard 2 teach

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
eling said:
datz cos there's not much money involved and public skools r can b hard 2 teach
i really hate the liberal government .they don't fund the right system. freaking poofs. they can't get it throught their thick-set minds that private schools have the money.

in the eyes of the government: they see the students who go to private and catholic schools. hey look they're wearing the works. look at those 2 year building structures. i think we should fund more money to update these old buildings.

i went to a private school myself. but now i go to a government school. there is no difference, it is way better. its more easy going.yet gov schools are so underfunded.

but yeah usually if you go to one of these tutoring places, if you do all the work, you are guaranteed to do well. however, if you fuck around and don't do the homework, its highly likely that you will do heaps crap at school as well.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)