• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

ziggy.zoozah the mysoginistic smacktard. (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

emily.unknown

HSC
Okay, so I wanted to post in the other thread, but it got closed. I only wanted to clear up some of the major issues with their arguments.. So I'll just have to do it here (although this might get deleted)
I just cannot stand if ziggy and lama33 were defending the LGBT community because I started to hate it after reading their posts.

1. Bisexual is NOT gay/lesbian. LGBT - The B stands specifically for bisexual. If you were actually bi, I doubt you would call yourself gay, because in fact is it not "easier" for someone to take. Being a lesbian sure doesn't make my life easier!

2. "Making out with girls to get men's attention" does NOT make them lesbians. It makes them whores. (Thanks 9deuce for the Katy Perry pic :))

3. I might be a lesbian, but in no way am I butch :( And I don't hate men- most of my friends are male.

4. Not all gays are in your face about their sexuality. I need to mention it once though in case some guy gets the stupid idea about asking me out.

5. If you just realised the gay community faces hatred lama33. wow.

Oh and if Riet conducts anymore of those experiments I'll offer to be the data recorder- Who wouldn't?? (well, obviously gay men.)

ziggy.zoozah

HSC
emily.unknown said:
Okay, so I wanted to post in the other thread, but it got closed. I only wanted to clear up some of the major issues with their arguments.. So I'll just have to do it here (although this might get deleted)
I just cannot stand if ziggy and lama33 were defending the LGBT community because I started to hate it after reading their posts.

1. Bisexual is NOT gay/lesbian. LGBT - The B stands specifically for bisexual. If you were actually bi, I doubt you would call yourself gay, because in fact is it not "easier" for someone to take. Being a lesbian sure doesn't make my life easier!

2. "Making out with girls to get men's attention" does NOT make them lesbians. It makes them whores. (Thanks 9deuce for the Katy Perry pic :))

3. I might be a lesbian, but in no way am I butch :( And I don't hate men- most of my friends are male.

4. Not all gays are in your face about their sexuality. I need to mention it once though in case some guy gets the stupid idea about asking me out.

Oh and if Riet conducts anymore of those experiments I'll offer to be the data recorder- Who wouldn't?? (well, obviously gay men.)
I like your point but I wasn't arguing against that at all. Rather, I was arguing about Riet's findings and other aspects. I did indeed concentrate my argument on the bisexual side of the situation, but lama33 focussed a lot more on the lesbian side. So yeah, I only argued against his points of bisexuals. I don't think I ever argued a point about lesbians, despite what everyone else thought.

Riet

Tomcat Pilot
HSC
emily.unknown said:

Thank you.

Also, I think we should actually conduct such an experiment, it'd be awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)