2024 HSC Chat (2 Viewers)

Haat123

HSC
For English, we’ve finished common mod, mod A and mod C, only just starting mod B. I only do physics but were only on starting mod 7 IQ2 and our schedule only has us finishing content like 2-3 weeks after trials (which are next term). Insane how quick some schools get through content and honestly, I think I would’ve preferred that for most of my subjects (excluding economics)
Bruh why not eco our school starts the last topic after trials and then that means we dont get any exam practice on it. Even if I finish it earlier I probs will get like max 2-3 weeks to do HSC questions on it. I wish they forced us to do it earlier

Chiprr

HSC
Bruh why not eco our school starts the last topic after trials and then that means we dont get any exam practice on it. Even if I finish it earlier I probs will get like max 2-3 weeks to do HSC questions on it. I wish they forced us to do it earlier
I guess that's true, eco just feels like it can take longer for me to understand a topic so I'd rather have a later trial exam for economics but earlier for others as content will be done faster since its easier to understand. My school will probably be part way through our last topic by the time we get to trials but our teacher is very nice with how she chooses to do certain things. We know we won't get a question about our case study country in trials since she will have summary sheets for us prepared for after trials. We're halfway through our third topic currently which is definitely nice and our school gives us lots of opportunities to do exam questions (2 mornings during the week for 40 min or so) which helps us as we go through the content and can start to connect our knowledge.

aqwerty13402

HSC
thats like bio with my school. I get its a content heavy subject, but they are literally saying that we will finish being taught on the last day of term. so 0 revision

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
that 'ignore' button is so enticing right now.
what does the ignore button even do?

yeah I remember for my eco hsc trial, none of topic 4 was in the exam except for the conflict between economic objectives which we had only learnt 1 week prior to the exam taking place (yet there was a whole short answer question on it -10 marks) - definitely helped that I had learnt the content early. It could be helpful to start learning topic 4 now passively (even though you won't be tested on it until hsc) so you can be more adequately prepared if that is a potential issue, and then send someone (ie. teacher) responses to be marked to see you on the right track.

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
i miss the times of derp. as cringey as it is right now (+ all of millennial humour) , we were happy back then :oldsmile: (just gonna ignore that it was because we were young hehe)
No seriously I was on the internet at like 2012-2017 so I wholeheartedly remember so much ahh what a time I’d love to be a teen in 2006-2012

katiekms

HSC
No seriously I was on the internet at like 2012-2017 so I wholeheartedly remember so much ahh what a time I’d love to be a teen in 2006-2012
fr having access to the internet from the age of 4 was such a good idea lol. honestly that and the 90s ahhhh i want to experience that

mvrcuriee

#1 SK
HSC
fr having access to the internet from the age of 4 was such a good idea lol. honestly that and the 90s ahhhh i want to experience that
No cause I found my dads blackberry from like 2007/8 that I used in y4 around the house a whole back 😭😭 lowkey it’s so cute, i think watching gossip girl & OTH made me more invested in 2000s pop culture then I alr was !!!

katiekms

HSC
No cause I found my dads blackberry from like 2007/8 that I used in y4 around the house a whole back 😭😭 lowkey it’s so cute, i think watching gossip girl & OTH made me more invested in 2000s pop culture then I alr was !!!
ahhh, gossip girl is actually the besttt. daria is awesome too, i just love the vibes of both of them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)