• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

حلال - Halal approved foodstuffs (1 Viewer)

Does the Halal symbol affect your decision to aquire, purchase of consume the product

• Yes, it does matter

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • No, it doesn't matter.

• No, on the field you need rations to restore stamina regardless of your affiliation.

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Omie Jay

gone
HSC
just been reading, if they wanna cause as little pain as possible without the use of stunners that 'taint the meat', theres that jhakta method (hindi), involving completely severing the head in 1 strike of a blade/sword/axe, meaning the throat will be cut (lets all the blood flow out) and the spine will be severed (all nerve endings gone, so technically there should barely be pain), all in 1 go.

just a suggestion to all u butchers out there.

Marin3 Muscl3

Amatuer boxer 14-1-11RSC
HSC
I get excited when I see a product sporting the kosher symbol but usually (and you will probably find this with Halal products too) that often kosher and halal products are not directly labelled as being such.

Example:

Vegemite is Kosher. Check the bottom of your jar: if it the printed serial code or whatever it is begins with a K then it is kosher same with other things such as Kettel Chips.

Can a Muslim please confirm: are McDonalds fries halal? Often I see Hijab-wearing women eating McDonalds and it makes me think: are they blatantly violating laws of Halal?
Nah, majority of the time McDonalds fries are halal.

Venom.

HSC
Can a Muslim please confirm: are McDonalds fries halal? Often I see Hijab-wearing women eating McDonalds and it makes me think: are they blatantly violating laws of Halal?
Mcdonalds fries are halal. Recently, in the last 2 years or so they starting cooking their chips in vegetable oil.

So yes, halal.

luv-kilz-slowly

HSC
Funny how by just reading the name of the thread i knew there waz going to be racism

use to it by now lol

the thing iz that ppl have to try and get use to living in a society where islam is present.

we deal with other religions where we live....datz jus life

LIVE WIF IT ;)

HSC
hey guys.

i dont eat meat products from maccas

but i eat chicken from KFC

am i a shit muslim?

k guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)