‘Bombed’ the HSC but did well in internal assessments? (1 Viewer)

Erbpmlhes

HSC
Hey! So I know results arrive tomorrow but I’m anxiously trying to figure out how bad my results are going to be. I do accelerated advanced English, as well as accelerated biology (meaning I completed the hsc for these two subjects whilst doing the preliminary course for my other subjects). I did really well throughout the year and got high 80s- high 90s in all tasks in English, and ranked 3rd. The rest of my cohort didn’t do that well though and gave up before the HSC exam. For biology I got really great results throughout the year, and despite ranking 6th, I got above 85 up to 100% in all tasks. On the days of these two HSC exams I was really stressed and panicked a little, and completely bombed the exams. I didn’t even finish paper 2, and forgot so much information for biology. I was wondering what my chances are of getting a band 6 in either subject now because of my performance in the actual HSC exam since I’m not too familiar with how alignment and moderation work. Thanks!

captainneuro

HSC
can't really judge these things, depends how bad 'bombed' is. If your internals were that good, the lowest you'll most likely be on is band 5. 8 more hours and you'll find out

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)