“Book Club”? (1 Viewer)

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
the worst book ive read was ugly love and im still traumatised and i can still see myself screaming and throwing my phone

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
FRRR Shatter me was so trash but so popular I don't get how anyone liked it 😭
this girl cries, falls on the floor, simps, pisses herself and screams and thats it. how the hell is she 16 and saving the world

and if i earned $1 for every time they mentioned the male lead's green eyes i woudlve been filthy rich

Akanikio

HSC
this girl cries, falls on the floor, simps, pisses herself and screams and thats it. how the hell is she 16 and saving the world

and if i earned $1 for every time they mentioned the male lead's green eyes i woudlve been filthy rich
hahaha and she has no idea what she's doing like I read the first 2 books and shes so annoying she was full like all I know about Shakespeare was that he stole my name and spelt it wrong Julliet 😭 I hate her so bad

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
hahaha and she has no idea what she's doing like I read the first 2 books and shes so annoying she was full like all I know about Shakespeare was that he stole my name and spelt it wrong Julliet 😭 I hate her so bad
i read the whole series to give a full review for my friend and that was trauma

Akanikio

HSC
i read the whole series to give a full review for my friend and that was trauma
hahaha I read the first book gave it up then later read the second book because my friend was obsessed with the series and for a second chance and it was horrible

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
hahaha I read the first book gave it up then later read the second book because my friend was obsessed with the series and for a second chance and it was horrible
this girl gives herself a buzzcut and she acts like thats her whole character development. IT COULD NOT GET WORSE

nsw..wollongong

HSC
idc aaron warner is so fine and there's nothing anyone can say to change it, him and kenji are the only ppl that stopped me from shredding the books as i was reading them

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)