“The Band 6 HSC Creative Writing Formula”- LIMITED-TIME PROMOTIONAL DISCOUNT!!! (1 Viewer)

serendipity7878

HSC
***Read to the bottom for details of the limited-time promotional discount***

My name is Christopher Chen and in 2014, I graduated from James Ruse Agricultural High School with a 93 HSC Examination mark for Advanced English. My HSC year did not start very well for Advanced English as I was achieving Band 5 marks instead of reaching my goals of Band 6. This motivated me greatly, to find a formula to guarantee Band 6 marks for my Creative Writing, no matter what the stimulus was or what the Area of Study was. During the course of my HSC year, I finally cracked the magic formula which allowed me to ace my Creative Writing, pulling my final mark up to a Band 6.

At the time I did not share my method because I knew that it could be refined much further and I took it upon myself to use my HSC tutoring students as guinea pigs to try different variations of this method to see what worked best. After almost 3 years of experimenting, I am finally releasing a fully refined product that I am 100% confident is flawless and WILL radically change your Creative Writing marks. This method has consistently gotten Band 6 marks for my HSC tutoring students, with some even improving from Band 3 marks! To be honest, even I was amazed at how well the final product worked.

“The Band 6 HSC Creative Writing Formula” is a straight-forward and concise booklet which condenses the full method into 14 pages, making it very easy to read and implement. Don’t let the short length fool you as it includes:
• Description for every step of the formula and exactly how to implement the formula
• Steps to adapt the formula so that it is specific to the Area of Study and stimulus
• Instructions on how to create a storyline with perfect plot progression and links to the Area of Study and stimulus
• Exemplars of Band 6 Creative Writing

With the final HSC English Exam looming, do not miss your chance to score a mark that could be the difference between gaining acceptance into university or missing out. Currently, I have sold 50+ copies in the past month at the price of $78.99 per copy by advertising on High School Facebook groups. 3 students personally emailed to thank me, saying that I should charge more for each booklet as it taught them things which they did not learn even after many months from tutoring colleges which they currently attend.

My grand vision for tutoring is to help thousands of students every year for their HSC examinations. With only a mere 24 hours a day, this is my way to help all these High School students during the most stressful time of their lives and my dream is to raise the marks of the most dedicated students across the state. The students who have a desire to succeed and do well in their exams. That is why I am going to offer a discount to make this booklet much more affordable for everyone. I will be selling each copy of “The Band 6 HSC Creative Writing Formula” for only $38.99 + Shipping & Handling. HOWEVER, this offer will only last until 11:59 EST on Friday 29th of September 2017, so do not delay in grabbing yourself a copy.

Head over to https://band6creativewriting.wufoo.com/forms/zmesfpv1qsqd8k/ to complete the payment and shipping details right away before this offer expires. By investing in yourself today, you will set yourself up for tomorrow! All the best for your studies.

$_200.JPG
Advanced English Mark.jpg

serendipity7878

HSC
Bump! If you have any questions about the booklet, please shoot me a message or give me a ring on 0470 037 117 :)

strawberrye

Premium Member
HSC
Uni Grad
Wow $79 dollars for a 14 page booklet is very very expensive for the average student, particularly as the student would still need to think of the idea themselves and write the creative themselves, whilst I congratulate you on the many copies and the students you have helped so far, I personally feel that the price is not affordable for the average student. I guess I am also concerned from the student's perspective in that although 93 is a commendable mark for English Advanced (I got the same mark in my HSC), it is by no means a top English mark (as compared to say a 95+ or even state rankings), I feel like the price you charge is higher than those with top English marks.

Whilst I have no doubt you have put many hours into perfecting knowledge, I personally feel that price is a bit exploitative and exorbitant, and even if you discounted to $40 it is still quite pricey, but each to their own, there is supply and there is demand. But having come from a not very well off family where my family struggled to pay for my tuition fees, I have a very deep empathy for the average student and I can't help but call out what I think to be potentially unethical price charging. I am not sure whether thousands of students in non-selective/non-private cohort can afford to access the knowledge you so desired to spread widely.

red152

HSC
I doubt anyone here will purchase that for such a high price. Although it may be a good book, there are other places people can get similar resources for free...

serendipity7878

HSC
I understand that as a student it is very difficult to put forth the money required to buy such a book or receive regular tutoring session. As a past student, I often relied on my parent's financial help to gain that extra education and unfortunately in our current education system, that is the status quo :( Personally, I feel that the price is extremely reasonable for the amount of time that I have put in and the results that it has produced. I understand that most people see it as simply just a booklet at a high price point however a lot of time was put into writing this book not to mention the years of trial and error I underwent to make sure that it works. For the 20+ personal tutoring students I trialled this on, the lowest mark I got was a Band 5 which I find very very impressive. For the price of the booklet, you could receive approximately 1 hour of English tutoring and I can guarantee that you will not get out even a quarter of the knowledge compared to the booklet. Why? Because you only get an hour's worth of knowledge out of that 1 hr tutoring session but from this book, you get out many hours which I have put in, only what multiple tutoring sessions can provide, costing well over $100.

However, I do thank you Strawberrye, you do raise a good point. If my pricing is too high, thousands of people will not be able to access the information within the booklet and this undercuts my goals of reaching thousands of high school students. Personally I gain more satisfaction when people benefit out of my knowledge rather than earning the money however that is not to say that I do not want to be paid for the hard hours that I have put in writing this booklet. In my efforts to make this more affordable, if you do want a copy of this booklet but cannot afford it, I still do want to help you so please send me a text message on 0470037117. I am happy to negotiate a second discount on the price of the booklet depending on what your financial circumstances are so you can afford the booklet and so that I can help you succeed in your studies :)

serendipity7878

HSC
proof pls
To provide true proof of my sales, I would have to show you my bank statements with all these transactions however that is something I do not feel comfortable doing. I can show some screenshots of individual transactions at best, however this would only show that I have sold copies of the book and not how many copies have been sold.

I do not believe in lying as they do ultimately come back to bite you, destroying your rep and leaving you worse off than if you had just worked hard and slowly grown your success.

pikachu975

Premium Member
HSC
I understand that as a student it is very difficult to put forth the money required to buy such a book or receive regular tutoring session. As a past student, I often relied on my parent's financial help to gain that extra education and unfortunately in our current education system, that is the status quo :( Personally, I feel that the price is extremely reasonable for the amount of time that I have put in and the results that it has produced. I understand that most people see it as simply just a booklet at a high price point however a lot of time was put into writing this book not to mention the years of trial and error I underwent to make sure that it works. For the 20+ personal tutoring students I trialled this on, the lowest mark I got was a Band 5 which I find very very impressive. For the price of the booklet, you could receive approximately 1 hour of English tutoring and I can guarantee that you will not get out even a quarter of the knowledge compared to the booklet. Why? Because you only get an hour's worth of knowledge out of that 1 hr tutoring session but from this book, you get out many hours which I have put in, only what multiple tutoring sessions can provide, costing well over $100.

However, I do thank you Strawberrye, you do raise a good point. If my pricing is too high, thousands of people will not be able to access the information within the booklet and this undercuts my goals of reaching thousands of high school students. Personally I gain more satisfaction when people benefit out of my knowledge rather than earning the money however that is not to say that I do not want to be paid for the hard hours that I have put in writing this booklet. In my efforts to make this more affordable, if you do want a copy of this booklet but cannot afford it, I still do want to help you so please send me a text message on 0470037117. I am happy to negotiate a second discount on the price of the booklet depending on what your financial circumstances are so you can afford the booklet and so that I can help you succeed in your studies :)
I know you put in a lot of work but saying that your lowest mark for your students was a band 5 isn't really related to the success of the creative booklet since english is out of 105, and creative only makes up 15 of those marks.

I also doubt 50+ people would pay $80 to write a creative where they still have to come up with their own idea, write their own sentences, edit the creative and more.

Last edited:

serendipity7878

HSC
I know you put in a lot of work but saying that your lowest mark for your students was a band 5 isn't really related to the success of the creative booklet since english is out of 105, and creative only makes up 15 of those marks.
Hi Pikachu975,
Sorry for the confusion, my fault :) I didn't mean that they got Band 5 overall. I meant that they got Band 5 (i.e. equal to or greater than 80%) in the creative writing. In other words, the lowest mark that some one got whilst using this method was 12/15 with most getting well above that.

In terms of selling 50+ copies, I understand that it may seem unfathomable at that price point. I definitely agree that it would be very very very hard to sell that many copies by marketing to the average HSC student. However knowing this, I first started off by selling it to private school students who were able to afford it. 30+ of those copies ended up being sold via family connections and word of mouth to the Chinese Immigrant community who admittedly are incredibly wealthy and did not hesitate at all to drop that much money on a booklet since they have the money and word spread via wechat about how effective my booklet was.

The reason for these good marks is that they are not writing everything themselves from scratch but they are using templates which allows them to express their own ideas but still achieve Band 5/6 results. This is the closest you can get whilst not risking yourself on the basis of plagiarism. However as mentioned, now that I am advertising on BOS and no longer to that incredibly financially well-off target audience, I am happy to further reduce the price. That way my booklet can reach as many students as possible even if it means that I earn less. So as I stated before, if you do want the booklet but cannot afford it, please contact me on 0470 037 117 and we can work something out for you :)

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)