♥ Med Revue! (1 Viewer)

Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
  • What: Med Revue - KILL BULK BILL - A sketch based comedy show complete with singing, dancing, live band, videos and moooore...
  • Who: The coolest people at UNSW! Watch out for the walking bananas over the next two weeks!
  • When: May 1st-May 4th, starting at 7:45pm
  • Where: UNSW Science Theatre
  • How: We are selling tickets on Library Lawn...but otherwise you can book them online at the official site: http://www.medrevue.unsw.edu.au/
  • Why: Please come! It's a lot of fun, it's a great cultural experience, you're supporting CanTeen and we love you all!

P.S. Need some visual persuasion?

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
stella8h8chang are you doing cast or what

CSE Revue will be coming in full force on Thursday night so watch out :p

stephenchow

HSC
Lol, there was some guy near the front gates swirling around making bubbles today

EDIT: the early med revues have some pretty witty names

Last edited:
Sydney, Australia, Earth, Milky Way...............
HSC
stephenchow said:
Lol, there was some guy near the front gates swirling around making bubbles today

EDIT: the early med revues have some pretty witty names
Awwww I really wanted to bring my rollerblades and chase people down the main walkway with them...but then I read the sign that we couldn't skate there. Pity that.

I shall have to make do with climbing trees! Woohoo!

lala2

Banned
HSC
Lilo--I'm excited about tomorrow. How long will it take to travel from Lindfield station to UNSW, and are there any particular bus routes you'd recommend? I have a travelpass so I can jump off at any City station if need be. Do the buses that go to UNSW from Central have a good track record of getting me there on time?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)