中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
hahaha, mm ho tai lah!

i'm feeling pretty normal/weird/bored atm...

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
hahaha, mm ho tai lah!

i'm feeling pretty normal/weird/bored atm...
rofl... don't worry... your ideal chick will eventually appear.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
rofl... don't worry... your ideal chick will eventually appear.
...and subsequently fade into the background, never to be seen again. missed opportunities, have you ever considered that? the 'what ifs' that could have had life-altering effects? what if i had gone out with so-and-so, what would have happened if i did this and did that, would i have regretted it or lived to be a happier person.

what if i had signed my soul away to the Howard government, pledging my duty to the health of the people in rural Australia, denying my own freedom and happiness til i was 33 years of age?

meh, i'm just ranting about possibilities.

Last edited:

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
nah i just like ranting bullshit. i should chuck a trendy and start my own blog shouldn't i? nah can't be fucked to keep it up. some days i'm really happy and have no complaints; other days i feel fucked and could whinge to the ends of the earth.

i've got uni tomolo and i haven't done my homework. boy, am i gonna get spanked by my tutor. :(

Winston

HSC

...and subsequently fade into the background, never to be seen again. missed opportunities, have you ever considered that? the 'what ifs' that could have had life-altering effects? what if i had gone out with so-and-so, what would have happened if i did this and did that, would i have regretted it or lived to be a happier person.

what if i had signed my soul away to the Howard government, pledging my duty to the health of the people in rural Australia, denying my own freedom and happiness til i was 33 years of age?

meh, i'm just ranting about possibilities.

yes i have, because remember the girl i liked for decent period of time, well yeah... i did have an oppurtunity with her but i blew it, then i regreted it, so for that past 3 and 1/2 yrs, i had the what-if scenario popping in my mind every now and again.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i havent done me hw too.. its kinda hard so im just gonna copy it off the board tomoz..

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
so for that past 3 and 1/2 yrs, i had the what-if scenario popping in my mind every now and again.
and you realise its too late to make a difference coz there's no going back... it wouldn't work even if you tried calling her now and saying oh i would've said yes... things don't work like that. haha i feel like ranting and singing jay chow songs and eating sushi and running and debating and chat my night away on the net and doing 'mo lui' things coz a) i wannabe a rebel; b) coz i'm forbidden to do those stuff.

it's the summer of my youth and i'll bludge if i want to. :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
i havent done me hw too.. its kinda hard so im just gonna copy it off the board tomoz..
why make the effort? just download off webct later... my ecos lecturer just puts it up there.

Winston

HSC

and you realise its too late to make a difference coz there's no going back... it wouldn't work even if you tried calling her now and saying oh i would've said yes... things don't work like that. haha i feel like ranting and singing jay chow songs and eating sushi and running and debating and chat my night away on the net and doing 'mo lui' things coz a) i wannabe a rebel; b) coz i'm forbidden to do those stuff.

it's the summer of my youth and i'll bludge if i want to. :p

rofl, i'm just over with chicks, it's too time consuming, if they come and they come... i'm more concerned with doing good in uni now, planning ahead in future, and planning for my company this year, and also singing jay chow songs until i understand for the past few mths what i have been singing, and also status quo with my job, as a bar tender that's under-paid :p.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
rofl, i'm just over with chicks, it's too time consuming, if they come and they come... i'm more concerned with doing good in uni now, planning ahead in future, and planning for my company this year, and also singing jay chow songs until i understand for the past few mths what i have been singing, and also status quo with my job, as a bar tender that's under-paid :p.
yeah but every now and then i get friggin hormonal, or something just tempts me from my 'frigid bubble'.

i too wanna do good for uni, kick ass LLB (Hons), become a CA (typical asian business major and Go Places!), go get a senior management/legal/barrister job, get my 750K p.a., get my black Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet...

then jess is gonna come in with the piercing question, "you may get all these things, but will you be happy?"

i dunno.

edit: btw, bro, status quo ("the state in which") is not a verb. i non sequitur what you mean.

Last edited:

Winston

HSC

yeah but every now and then i get friggin hormonal, or something just tempts me from my 'frigid bubble'.

i too wanna do good for uni, kick ass LLB (Hons), become a CA (typical asian business major and Go Places!), go get a senior management/legal/barrister job, get my 750K p.a., get my black Porsche 911 Turbo Cabriolet...

then jess is gonna come in with the piercing question, "you may get all these things, but will you be happy?"

i dunno.

edit: btw, bro, status quo ("the state in which") is not a verb. i non sequitur what you mean.
i read up to "yeah but", lol your small text is making me sleepier, i need to stay up to do my maths hw!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i read up to "yeah but", lol your small text is making me sleepier, i need to stay up to do my maths hw!
hahaha, do you really
WaNtZ mEe tO TyPez LyKz DiSs LiKez sUm 13y.O. AzN giRLiE... OhHHhZ sXc_iNNoCeNT_RiNG0_SLuTZ_BiMbO?

crazylilmonkee

HSC

i dunno.

hahahaah soo soo soooooooooooooooooooo true

Winston

HSC

hahaha, do you really
WaNtZ mEe tO TyPez LyKz DiSs LiKez sUm 13y.O. AzN giRLiE... OhHHhZ sXc_iNNoCeNT_RiNG0_SLuTZ_BiMbO?
yeah... when people type like that, it absolutely turns me on :rolleyes:

crazylilmonkee

HSC

hahaha, do you really
that takes longer to read than just normal text

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by crazylilmonkee
hahahaah soo soo soooooooooooooooooooo true
'sei yoot' question. how i hate it.
yeah... when people type like that, it absolutely turns me on :rolleyes:
it actually takes effort to type like that... why the fuck would ppl type like that - fucks up your 'shift' key...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)