中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
Yeah that's because JT can do a deep voice, almost the same as Fergie's ROFL :p...
but his voice can go really high as well! like when he harmonises the word "love" :)

Originally posted by Ragerunner
This morning was really good, I got hypnotised...

It really does work if any of you people don't believe in making people do things they don't want to.
was this at unsw? LOL god you should hear the story of my friend nykol, who was hypnotised..... she is absolutely HILARIOUS... and she is serously hypnotised... LOL it won't be funny if i say it on the net lol

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
but his voice can go really high as well! like when he harmonises the word "love" :)

heh yeah, i can just mimic his voice...

Originally posted by ...
i need a gf...
rofl... *looks at bubz, and looks back at ...* hmmm ;)

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by ...
i need a gf...
wah... gum random geh.... o__O;;

get a f___ buddy! :p

Originally posted by Winsto

rofl... *looks at bubz, and looks back at ...* hmmm ;)
*looks at win, and looks back at lips*

lipsy, i'm sure winni is available :p

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Yeah it was in my Psychology tutorial.

It didn't work that 100% well because we were getting hypnotised by a tape recording telling us what to do...but to do it proper you need to be in a quiet room by yourself and the hypnotiser and the results would be embarrasing they they get you to do silly things like dance around naked.

What did your friend do? :)
Originally posted by ...
i need a gf...
me too -__-

the last laugh
HSC
Yeah it was in my Psychology tutorial.

It didn't work that 100% well because we were getting hypnotised by a tape recording telling us what to do...but to do it proper you need to be in a quiet room by yourself and the hypnotiser and the results would be embarrasing they they get you to do silly things like dance around naked.

What did your friend do? :)

me too -__-
well justin was telling me that the hypnotist said even though ppl think that being hypnotised means being under the hypnotists' control, you're actuallys till very much in control of your actions... like, you won't do anything that you wouldn't usually want to do.

hahahah it was funny, coz it wasn't just nykol on stage, it was a few others too.... (none of them were faking it, the hypnotist can tell)

and the hypnotist told them, "ok, when i click my fingers and turn around to look at you, you will see that i am brad pitt, i am naked, and i have the biggest penis in the world."

*click*

most of the the people kinda look down at his "penis" and smiles, wiggles eyebrows etc.

nykol actually DROPS DOWN TO HER KNEES, opens her mouth, and pants like a dog. :rofl:

edit: see that just sounds weird in writing lol... it was soooo funny when justin told me about it... and it was in front of an entire lecture theatre as well....

Winston

HSC
*looks at win, and looks back at lips*

lipsy, i'm sure winni is available :p

err...

gnor im gnarm kui ga :p...

Winston

HSC
mei see gwor, dim jee jeh? ;)
rofl...
let me iterate, gnor hai im gnarm kui ga, gnor yek dor im sern see ar!! :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC

hahahah it was funny, coz it wasn't just nykol on stage, it was a few others too.... (none of them were faking it, the hypnotist can tell)

and the hypnotist told them, "ok, when i click my fingers and turn around to look at you, you will see that i am brad pitt, i am naked, and i have the biggest penis in the world."

*click*

most of the the people kinda look down at his "penis" and smiles, wiggles eyebrows etc.

nykol actually DROPS DOWN TO HER KNEES, opens her mouth, and pants like a dog. :rofl:

edit: see that just sounds weird in writing lol... it was soooo funny when justin told me about it... and it was in front of an entire lecture theatre as well....
ROFL! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

shit

hahahhahahaha

yeah you still do feel your in control, your not asleep, just in a different state of consciousness.

When i did it, the tape recording said, you will feel your eylids closed tightly as if they have been superglued together. They it says to try open them.. I couldn't!! it took my a LOT of effort to open it....im like wtffff

then the tape recorder says your eyelids don't feel like it anymore, now open them, and it was easy!

freaky haha

the last laugh
HSC
rofl...
let me iterate, gnor hai im gnarm kui ga, gnor yek dor im sern see ar!! :p
oh come on, winni!!! you know you want to! ;)

ROFL! HAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHA

shit

hahahhahahaha

yeah you still do feel your in control, your not asleep, just in a different state of consciousness.

When i did it, the tape recording said, you will feel your eylids closed tightly as if they have been superglued together. They it says to try open them.. I couldn't!! it took my a LOT of effort to open it....im like wtffff

then the tape recorder says your eyelids don't feel like it anymore, now open them, and it was easy!

freaky haha
lol

and also
the hypnotist told them "ok, when i click my fingers, you are the top earner at a huge strip club in kings cross, and you're on ur busiest shift right now."

*click*

like i said before, if you wouldn't usually do this in real life, u wouldn't do it while hypnotised, so everyone just started slowly taking off their shoes, hats, etc... not revealing anything.

nykol straight-away whips off her BELT.
the hypnotist realises that she's actually stripping for real LOL, so he's like, "ok you there, *click*, back to sleep!"

then he tells them, "when i click my fingers, you'll realise that you just stripped in front of an entire lecture theatre full of people, and you feel horrible and ashamed."

*click*

so everyone looks around a bit confused and some ppl were turning red. nykol starts CRYING, lol!!!!!!!! (i'm not joking) so the hypnotist goes up to her and says "m'am, why are you crying?"

nykol: *sniff* they saw my boobies! *sniff sniff*

omg. i couldn't stop laughing. hopefully i can go to the next hypnotist thingy to see what else nyk does LOL

Winston

HSC
oh come on, winni!!! you know you want to! ;)
ummm yeah i really want to :rolleyes:

im toong lei gorn la sor por, i need sleep, im very tired form standing so many hours tonight, jow tow :)

the last laugh
HSC
ummm yeah i really want to :rolleyes:

im toong lei gorn la sor por, i need sleep, im very tired form standing so many hours tonight, jow tow :)
jou tau :) i need to sleep soon too....

Winston

HSC
ahhhhh that was the best sleep i've had since 5 mths ago... and the longest

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
i want to sleep... sleep's good...
rofl... just make sure u dont dream about the chicks, and "fart gnort moong" :p... haha FART! :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
rofl... just make sure u dont dream about the chicks
nah sorry man i only dream of one person...

Winston

HSC

nah sorry man i only dream of one person...
rofl... i'm not going to guess, wat secret did u say uno of me :|... omg... dont tell me u found out i got raped by a tree eep!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
no i found out the other secret... you and a fellow forum member... (i'm talking about you bubz haha just kidding ;))... and yeah, dun worry bout it...

i dream of selina... :)

me gonna go, take care piggies.

the last laugh
HSC
no i found out the other secret... you and a fellow forum member... (i'm talking about you bubz haha just kidding ;))... and yeah, dun worry bout it...
wtf?! O__o;;

mmm i had a nice dream the other day, about johnny depp and whipped cream ;)
i dream about my ex a lot, too @___@ cough.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)