• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

Winston

HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
ohhh i twas gooood ;)
my friend introduced me to two of his fellow sexy med friends HAHAHA
one of them asked me to dance, so we kinda stuck toghter that night (i stress kinda) hehe he was cute :p

and remmeber that girl that i told you about before... my friend who started sleeping with the guy i liked? well she was there, first time we've seen eachother since....... and we kinda had a fight, which ahsn't been resolved yet LOL

AHAHAHA.... i can predict you're gonna break free of your 2 year cosecutive singleness very soon :p

haha fight! ROFL i have yet to witness a cat fight yet :(.... damn~!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Bubz has probably just gotten off the cruise now :p

I should go to sleep...... -_________-;;

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
back from debating camp... in summary:

arming a bunch of hormonal uni students with a $3K bar tab and free condoms is a recipe for disaster.

usyd team 1 won :(

unsw put us in shitty hostels with 6 ppl per room

uq (queensland) girls were all 'loose'

monash ppl were all nice; sharing their alky with me

maqu ppl were under-represented

anu ppl are all cool...

UTS ROXXORS YOUR WORLD!!!

AUSTRALS 2004 @ UTS, JULY 2004 :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
AHAHAHA.... i can predict you're gonna break free of your 2 year cosecutive singleness very soon :p

haha fight! ROFL i have yet to witness a cat fight yet :(.... damn~!
heh heh.... naaaaaaaah....... single 4 lyf! aZn pRyDE! LOL *cough* -____-;;;

Originally posted by Frigid
back from debating camp... in summary:

arming a bunch of hormonal uni students with a $3K bar tab and free condoms is a recipe for disaster.
HAHAHAHAHAHHA!! shite!
six people per room, ay? >;D

Originally posted by Ragerunner
Bubz has probably just gotten off the cruise now :p

I should go to sleep...... -_________-;;
you posted at around 2:44? LOL errrrm nah the cruise ended before 12. it sucked for a while coz they played really shite, repetitive honkie dance music (with the same beat etc), and everyone kept trying to get onto the second level (where we were :p) coz the bottom level smelled funny HAHAHAHAH

it got better once they started playing some r&b. yeah baby!

GODDAMMIT, just as i was getting on board, i saw my cousin daniel!!!! and he was like carrying a bunch of those yeng gwong paang kinda thingies (but the nice, expensive kind where you press the button and it flashes different coloured lights).

and i was like, wtf DANIEL?! and he's like, wtf?! and i realise that he helped organise this. and then i saw another friend, ken, who's also friends with daniel... and i'm like, bloody hell if i knew they'd helped, i could've gotten a ticket soooooooo easily -__-;;;

afterwards my NSB friends insisted we went to pancakes on the rocks. by foot. @____________________________@ raaah, you try squishing your feet into pointy shoes for that long. bubz was not happy lol. until she got her serving of pancakes hahaha. (we shared 3 pancakes between 7 people). but then my friend & i realised that we'd have to walk aaaaaaall the way back down to gr33nb0x coz our friend who was meant to give us a lift was at K, which finished at 2am :eek: luckily ken called and drove me home. meh.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
awwwwwwww

cool story bubz :D so on the whole, cruise = fun??

blah i wanna go shopping! i wanna buy a few of those lil music boxes from that shop in market sity x___X

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
ummm you know when you go into market city via the entrance near marigold centre?

there's this shop that sells $15 DVDs, and they have these sweet little music boxes there.. well not really music boxes, i dont know what theyre called

but you turn the handle and it plays the song and it sounds like a music box... theyre so beautiful, only $12!

but most of the songs are o_O, like "wedding march" (like i need that right now).. the songs i like are "love story" and "fur elise"... fur elise is SOOO my song...

but im not going to city for like a week :( and i dont have time to go market cos im gonna be bz :p but the music boxes can wait~

hhahhahah im obsessive compulsive... when i want something, i obsess over it

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
hhahaha i saw that too. its in the shape of a piano and you turn the handle and plays a song. aweeesome, but not something i need.

in that shop look for some "lifesavers". it looks like a normal lifesavers lolly, but inside is either a condom or dildo ahhahaha....the look on the shop keepers face when my friend looked at the dildo and said wtf is this? was priceless :D

you meet any new pplz on the cruise bubz? or was it more of a relaxing event with friends?

the last laugh
HSC
in that shop look for some "lifesavers". it looks like a normal lifesavers lolly, but inside is either a condom or dildo ahhahaha....the look on the shop keepers face when my friend looked at the dildo and said wtf is this? was priceless :D

you meet any new pplz on the cruise bubz? or was it more of a relaxing event with friends?
*rushes to market city*

HAHAHHAHA

nah didn't really meet any new people, well met some girls that my guy friends brought hehehe
more like catching up with people i hadn't seen for aaaaaaages :D
for the first part a lot of us were sitting around waiting for good music...........

Winston

HSC
*rushes to market city*

HAHAHHAHA

nah didn't really meet any new people, well met some girls that my guy friends brought hehehe
more like catching up with people i hadn't seen for aaaaaaages :D
for the first part a lot of us were sitting around waiting for good music...........
met some girls aye? ;) mmm... i never knew you were into that sort of thing ar bubz! :p.. haha speaking of lesbianism... i watched Monsters the other day, jebus chris! :|

the last laugh
HSC
hahah ooh i really wanna see monster... it's meant to be sooo disturbing

hahahah yeah i check out girls too but that's probably the furthest i'll go :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
hahahah yeah i check out girls too but that's probably the furthest i'll go :p
Can you even get any further than that? :p

oh wait...animals...but let's not go there :p

Winston

HSC
angelina is just a babe... :p... dayem yummay!

hahaha yeah monsters is quite sad... but it taught me not to pick up strangers off the road!

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
angelina is just a babe... :p... dayem yummay!

hahaha yeah monsters is quite sad... but it taught me not to pick up strangers off the road!
i wanan watch it also to see how much better charlize theron was than naomi watts in 21grams... coz i loved her performance, and i'm just wondering hehe that's all :p *doesn't make sense*

Winston

HSC
i wanan watch it also to see how much better charlize theron was than naomi watts in 21grams... coz i loved her performance, and i'm just wondering hehe that's all :p *doesn't make sense*

haha i never knew that chick was a model till my sister told me, becoz in Monsters believe me, she had to do some weight gaining and alot of make up to destory her beauty.. lol she's totally something different!... there was even lesbian sex in it! :D

the last laugh
HSC
yeah i know, she put on liek 13 kilos and had to wear all this make up to make her look ugly........ but yeah she's gorgeous normally hehehe

lesbian sex? i heard there isn't much hehe ;)

Winston

HSC
yeah i know, she put on liek 13 kilos and had to wear all this make up to make her look ugly........ but yeah she's gorgeous normally hehehe

lesbian sex? i heard there isn't much hehe ;)
well i saw it! I SAW EVERYTHING!!! anyways... i got fucking screwed over today, i got tricked into going to some big family outing in woop woop land hahaha....

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
How'd they trick you?

Dad: Hey son, I'm gonna go buy you a car, follow us to the car dealshipship

Winston: OMG COOL SURE.

Dad: *evil laugh*

Winston

HSC
How'd they trick you?

Dad: Hey son, I'm gonna go buy you a car, follow us to the car dealshipship

Winston: OMG COOL SURE.

Dad: *evil laugh*
HAHA nooo it was a big big family outing not just our family... we actually got tricked into it, he said (our uncle), we're gonna go somewhere for lunch, so we're like cool, then he's like meet us at the front of entertainment centre at 7 am, we're like WTF :p...

haha i havent even got my fucking P's yet! :D *sooo proud* ... lol after all i got my L's in year 10 haaha... and i have yet to drive yet... :p... the one time i drove, i nearly killed my dad, by driving in the opposite lane... DOH!... i realised just when i a saw a car coming right in my direction

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
rofl. I haven't gotten my P's yet either. I plan to at the end of the year. I only got my L's, and I drove like once and almost smashed into a parked car. mwahhahah :D

Winston

HSC
rofl. I haven't gotten my P's yet either. I plan to at the end of the year. I only got my L's, and I drove like once and almost smashed into a parked car. mwahhahah :D

DAHAHHAHAH i remember when my dad yelled and screamed at me, so then im like omg omg oh shit fuck shit wat do i do?! he's like TURN RIGHT AND HIT THE BRAKE! lol and i was panicking, so i hit the fucking FOOT REST , which did jack shit, and turned left lol... and i hit into the side curb of the road haha

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)