中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
the one you posted bubz :p

i just hate it when you say he can't sing when obviously he can otherwise he wouldn't be famous. you make it sound like you can sing and play better than him, obviously not.
that's "yau lok cheung" (playground) from his viva album :)

he looks exactly like his dad here!

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
the one you posted bubz :p

i just hate it when you say he can't sing when obviously he can otherwise he wouldn't be famous. you make it sound like you can sing and play better than him, obviously not.

I hope you understand, money entitles you to sing, and you know most asian singers HK ones have voice box operations, if you didnt know that.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
ah playground - great song. nice and slow

his concert one of that was sexy :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lol well i won't disagree that some HK stars don't have good voices (coughtwinscough - sorry i really don't like them), but you can't say that nic doesn't have talent :D he writes or co-writes a LOT of his songs.

oh btw - wanna see something really scary? :D

http://implosive.nu/larva/stuff/vaness.gif
(it's 460k, so be patient dial-uppers)

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
I hope you understand, money entitles you to sing, and you know most asian singers HK ones have voice box operations, if you didnt know that.
well thats the point. it just shows that he CAN sing as well, rather than he has money therefore he is famous.

Winston

HSC
well thats the point. it just shows that he CAN sing as well, rather than he has money therefore he is famous.
rofl! wat getting your voice changed through an operation because u had money to do that? that's not classified as natural talent. It's paid for talent.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
no, what winston was saying is that money bought him the entitlement to sing.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
yes of course that is true, you need the money, but he has proven through many many albums that he is worthy of being famous.

you think if you had the money you can be a famous singer/composer/insturment player as well ?

^___^
HSC
The requested URL /larva/stuff/vaness.gif was not found on this server.

Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
yes of course that is true, you need the money, but he has proven through many many albums that he is worthy of being famous.
dai lo ar - stop being so blind!

if you have the money, you can buy marketing power through the media... the media influences the people... and therefore you think the singer/actor/politician is good...

it's the oldest fucking trick in the book!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid
dai lo ar - stop being so blind!

if you have the money, you can buy marketing power through the media... the media influences the people... and therefore you think the singer/actor/politician is good...

it's the oldest fucking trick in the book![/size]
not everyone rich can do that. that is stupid to think you can ALWAYS do that just because you are rich.

He has shown talent, there is no doubt about that.

You tell me what makes Jay any different? he palys the instrument, he makes good lyrics and music. therefore he is famous

nik achieved that as well.

Winston

HSC

you think if you had the money you can be a famous singer/composer/insturment player as well ?

any tom dick and harry can, its just that money can convert you into anything...

Winston

HSC
not everyone rich can do that. that is stupid to think you can ALWAYS do that just because you are rich.

He has shown talent, there is no doubt about that.

You tell me what makes Jay any different? he palys the instrument, he makes good lyrics and music. therefore he is famous

nik achieved that as well.

the difference is, Nic paid his way through to achieve that

Jay did it naturally, because of his unique style

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)