中文歌詞! (9 Viewers)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
is that good or bad?... im mummies little boy :)
so is he :p and a computer nerd, too! XD

Originally posted by Frigid
question from naive boy: why do ppl spend some much money just so they can smell nice? i mean doesn't the smell go away after you shower? it seems very posh to spend so much money on smelly.
it's nice to smell nice :shy:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
question from naive boy: why do ppl spend some much money just so they can smell nice? i mean doesn't the smell go away after you shower? it seems very posh to spend so much money on smelly.
Why do you want to get a porsche? Just so you can pick up a chick? You don't need a porsche to do that...

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D
it's nice to smell nice :shy:
use SOAP! :D

Originally posted by Ragerunner
Why do you want to get a porsche? Just so you can pick up a chick? You don't need a porsche to do that...
but i've always wanted a porsche... :'(

and some girls are picky: porsches, ferraris, 750K salaries or nothing they say!

Last edited:

Winston

HSC
so is he :p and a computer nerd, too! XD
I so wish to be a computer nerd :(.... no kidding about that... it takes alot to even deserve that title... and i'm very very slowly making my way there.

the last laugh
HSC

the last laugh
HSC

use SOAP! :D
i don't like soap, i like bodywash :p heheheh

I so wish to be a computer nerd :(.... no kidding about that... it takes alot to even deserve that title... and i'm very very slowly making my way there.
auntie jubie says you are a computer nerd, therefore you are a computer nerd :p

lol. it looks exactly the same except for the "him" bit :p

omg...your right, dkny...fuck

http://www.perfume.com.au/perfume--DKNY-WOMEN-by-Donna-Karan--dknywomen

$105 for 50ml..
dkny... crazy, huh?! and it's been out since we were in year 9 :p
but i don't think perfume prices go down in australia...
they do in HK :p so happy i got that dkny hehehe i love it!
i still have all my perfume o__O haven't finished any of them yet!
and all of them (except dkny) are 50mL, too... :eek:

what colognes do you have ragie?

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
i don't like soap, i like bodywash :p
hard farn garn is good enough for solemn taciturn boys like me. none of this metrosexual stuff! men must be men!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I got a 50ml Acqua Di Gio and Truth by cK. I actually hate truth now...so I only really use Di Gio...

I just checked the site, it's like $81 for 50ml Dio Gio...I paid like only $55 for mine at David Jones!

Winston

HSC

auntie jubie says you are a computer nerd, therefore you are a computer nerd :p
LMAO.... otay then :p...

I got a 50ml Acqua Di Gio and Truth by cK. I actually hate truth now...so I only really use Di Gio...

I just checked the site, it's like $81 for 50ml Dio Gio...I paid like only $55 for mine at David Jones!
HAHAH i wouldnt waste money on that stuff... it just shows how much more of a pretty boy some people are... lol like my little cousin whos absolute fagness he gels he's hair day in day out, and if u mess it up he goes in the mirror straight away to fix it lol ...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
HAHAH i wouldnt waste money on that stuff... it just shows how much more of a pretty boy some people are... lol like my little cousin whos absolute fagness he gels he's hair day in day out, and if u mess it up he goes in the mirror straight away to fix it lol ...
Back when I had heaps of money after the HSC, I had no idea what to spend it on, and I wasted heaps on food and some other pretty useless things...now I wish I kept that money :(

If you had the money Winston what would you spend it on? more computer parts? lol.....there really isn't anything else much to spend money on...

the last laugh
HSC

hard farn garn is good enough for solemn taciturn boys like me. none of this metrosexual stuff! men must be men!
hehehhe

arghh... soap... saponification... emulsifiers...the solvay process... o___O;;;

ooh i like aqua di gio :D can't remmeber what truth is like though...

i've got...

emporio armani elle (the gold one)
cK one
DKNY
elizabeth green tea
escada sentiment (a tiny bottle :p)
tommy freedom (don't like it, gave it to sis :p)

all of them except DKNY were gifts so don't think i'm rich or anything lol

oooh i really want hugo boss intense....

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
If you had the money Winston what would you spend it on? more computer parts? lol.....there really isn't anything else much to spend money on...
investment property and share debentures... a penthouse in the city... a mansion in rose bay... and maybe buy a porsche or two... a big luxury boat... and a lear jet...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
LOL, I was about to say ur rich! until you said that extra line lol.

But how long does the smell last on you? Mine like lasts like 2-3 hours max then i can't smell it anymore... :(

I wanna get echo by Davidoff, cuz it has my name in it :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
arghh... soap... saponification... emulsifiers...the solvay process... o___O;;;
hooray for hsc chemistry!!! :D

Winston

HSC

investment property and share debentures... a penthouse in the city... a mansion in rose bay... and maybe buy a porsche or two... a big luxury boat... and a lear jet...

Now that's thinking are shuet gwai... that's how i would use my money for.

you don' tknow how many asian guys are like that :p "don't touch the hair! don't touch the hair! touch ANYTHING but the hair!!!!" :p

LMAO, serz? i normally say dont touch the face... :p... anything but the face, and normally when i say that in chinese i also say i need my face to "sek yuen farn". :p

the last laugh
HSC
LOL, I was about to say ur rich! until you said that extra line lol.

But how long does the smell last on you? Mine like lasts like 2-3 hours max then i can't smell it anymore... :(

I wanna get echo by Davidoff, cuz it has my name in it :D
LOL!

hmm usually i can't smell my perfume after a while unless i hold my wrist to my nose...
but other ppl can still smell it

coz i rmemeber once i was in science, and i'd put emporio amarni on tha tmorning....
(this was in the arvo, btw) and my friend goes, "ooh who;s wearing armani?"
and she wasn't sitting THAT close to me either o__O

so i think it's coz you get used to the scent so you don't really smell it anymore, but it's actually noticeable to others? :confused:

Winston

HSC

suprisingly i dont spend much money on computer parts, thats why i dont know anything about hardware.... computers isnt worth my money to be spent on, besides purchasing a computer i can use for my needs.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC

We're not adults yet, we don't have a high paying secure job. Saving up the money now for a porsche is pretty silly especially if your earning like $200 a week, you'll never reach it. It's either your rich enough or your not. A few hundred dollars spent on yourself isn't going to make any difference at all in the long run.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 9)