中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
linlin your sig takes up half the page :D
sorz gal.... this hsc shit is relali getting on my nerves.......i relaly have to get it out of the house... though i also realli want money cuz i am dead broke... and i am not exactli gonna resort to personal services.. so this is the onli way of making some fast cash.. ahha

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Hahaha too bad i'm doing prelim this year and I don't do biz, legal and eco. I've already got Maths In Forcus.

Winston

HSC
man i still got heaps of textbooks lol my mums like "no dont sell it, save it for ur children and your grand children and then they'll pass it down"

LOL :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
OMG BUBZ

1039 friends??

How many emails do you get a day? OMG
1039 friendes?!? on ringo???? wtf no way, i only have like, 68 :p

Originally posted by (^o^)
Hahaha too bad i'm doing prelim this year
oh my God i feel ooooooooold.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
Ahhh that reminds me of my house. It's number 68, but DAMN I wish it was 69 because when you say the whole address it sounds like "69 Jack around the Place" :D

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Ahhh that reminds me of my house. It's number 68, but DAMN I wish it was 69 because when you say the whole address it sounds like "69 Jack around the Place" :D
LOL i don't see anything tha tsounds like "randwick" in there :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I don't live in Randwick. I live in South Coogee.

I only say Randwick because that is a more common place!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
god damn, wtf is wrong. Like for the past week my eyes have been very tired/sore. I need to put eye drops once in a while to make it feel better.

Like in uni, i constantly have to rub my eyes in order for it not to get too sore. my eyes feels sooo tired.

then as soon as it hit's midnight just when i want to go to bed to recover, THEY ARE NORMAL. my eyes feels fine now. WTF WTF :(

truly-in-bliss

my love is like woah!
HSC
god damn, wtf is wrong. Like for the past week my eyes have been very tired/sore. I need to put eye drops once in a while to make it feel better.

Like in uni, i constantly have to rub my eyes in order for it not to get too sore. my eyes feels sooo tired.

then as soon as it hit's midnight just when i want to go to bed to recover, THEY ARE NORMAL. my eyes feels fine now. WTF WTF :(

u guys should be on the comp less!!!

*looks at self*

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
It's hard not to be on the comp when the comp is right next to my study table.

Everytime I get a message, I just move my chair over from my study table to the computer table, then I end up getting glued in front of the comp for the next hour -__-

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
It's hard not to be on the comp when the comp is right next to my study table.

Everytime I get a message, I just move my chair over from my study table to the computer table, then I end up getting glued in front of the comp for the next hour -__-
Bwahaha that's like me too, but I'm being glued for more than one hour -_-
Thing is, my computer room is 2 stories down from my bedroom.. I just go downstairs automatically after school.. then woops, I have homework. :eek:

Winston

HSC
HAHAHA im so thankful i study computing its another excuse for using the computer more :p...

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Originally posted by Winston
HAHAHA im so thankful i study computing its another excuse for using the computer more :p...
I was going to pick IPT cos of that reason too...
Crap, I'm still glued to the room, I should go and catch up my homework.
No BOS for this 2 weeks, I hope. I have no self discipline though. -_-

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Winston
man i still got heaps of textbooks lol my mums like "no dont sell it, save it for ur children and your grand children and then they'll pass it down"

LOL :p
LOLZ.... family heirloom ahahhahaha

Originally posted by bubz :D
haha maybe you're going blind, ragie ;) cough.

..............having said that, yeah mine have been like that too :'( some days they're fine but other days i have double vision and no matter how much i rest them, i still can't focus properly etc o__O

so yes. time to gau gau ju lar :p LOL!
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
u guys should be on the comp less!!!

*looks at self*
exaclty!!!! use less pc = better eyes... or u can do that "protectin eye excercise" that u do in china~~~ lolz, i still remember how to do it... but mah mum keeps on tellin me how "uh, u should do it..."etc etc.. pffttt. sif it makes a difference >.< '

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)