中文歌詞! (6 Viewers)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i want sex to make up for accounting!
hahaha oh god that sounds like a conversation i had with my friend today.... or was it yesterday? :p

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
* i am a big big gal, in a big big world*
*it's not a big big thing
if you leeeeeave me
but i do do feel
that i do do will
miss you much
miss you soooo much....*

edit: LOL ragie, wtf?!?! :rofl:

Originally posted by Frigid
*goes to bed and snuggles under sheets*

ahhhh, nice warm fun garl...
lol you're starting to sound like me, fridgey! XD
'

Originally posted by xiao1985
need cappunicno to wake up each mornin now, not good ='( gettin too addicted to coffee =(
i know exaaaactly how you feel :S

Last edited:

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
haha I'm just browsing through my massive archive of funny pictures :D

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Need to release my anger in here...and also wonder if anyone experienced anything similar to this:

Ok, I go to a all girl private catholic school so not many asians (esp chinese) go to that school...So today, when I had double Visual Art (last 2 periods) another biology class had double too, and apparently their teacher didn't show up so they started to have a huge bitching section about who did it in our grade (who slept with guys).

And somehow my name was mentioned by some chick( person A)who I don't even know she's still alive in my school, until today after school.
My friend Carol, one of the few asians in my school, told me that Person A told the whole class that " I heard about a rumour that Janice is a Chinese skank in the asian community. Since she's chinese, she's properly those asian skanks who hangs around with asian guys." I heard it and I was like wtf!?!?
And I'm still pissed... how could anyone be so shallow to make some bs like that.. I mean some other shallow ones even believed Person A and asked my friend Carol if I'm actually a "chinese skank".
Crap, I mean I wear glasses, wouldn't I appear more like a nerd than a "chinese skank"?
Argh... Racist bitches who stereotype people I tell ya...!!!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Frigid

LOL yeah :D

btw, if anyone needs some non-adult entertainment/late night reading material, point your browsers and read some HK law cases:

Hong Kong Law Information Institute
frigid's answer to pr0n. oh dear.

Originally posted by (^o^)
Need to release my anger in here...and also wonder if anyone experienced anything similar to this:

Ok, I go to a all girl private catholic school so not many asians (esp chinese) go to that school...So today, when I had double Visual Art (last 2 periods) another biology class had double too, and apparently their teacher didn't show up so they started to have a huge bitching section about who did it in our grade (who slept with guys).

And somehow my name was mentioned by some chick( person A)who I don't even know she's still alive in my school, until today after school.
My friend Carol, one of the few asians in my school, told me that Person A told the whole class that " I heard about a rumour that Janice is a Chinese skank in the asian community. Since she's chinese, she's properly those asian skanks who hangs around with asian guys." I heard it and I was like wtf!?!?
And I'm still pissed... how could anyone be so shallow to make some bs like that.. I mean some other shallow ones even believed Person A and asked my friend Carol if I'm actually a "chinese skank".
Crap, I mean I wear glasses, wouldn't I appear more like a nerd than a "chinese skank"?
Argh... Racist bitches who stereotype people I tell ya...!!!
sheesh. i swear all-girl schools can be so fecking bitchy. luckily my grade were pretty close-knit... well not exactly "close-knit", but the majority of us all respected each other etc :p

just ignore the bitches. if you make a fuss over it, it'll just make them more satisfied :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
if ur good looking and has a sexy body, its no surprise
LOL that's cynical...

ummm smiley-face, i think the best way to deal with bitchey is ignore it. ur at school (and an expensive school at that) and you're there to study. if other bitches want to throw their money to bitching, let them...

otherwise you can always scalpel the motherfuckers, massacre their family, burn down their house, tear down their ancestral tablets, burn their buddies and piss on their ashes.

but i'm sure you prefer "a tolerant moment, the wind and waves grow quiet. a step back, and the ocean becames as wide as the sky." (chinese saying)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
My school became known after the Randwick boys VS kingsgrove high gang war that happened...

My high school was fuckity fucked.

^___^
HSC
if u need a bf, u can always have me and Ragerunner

us 2 are like the only decent men left on earth that would not listen to rumors or bitching, but rather on ur body shape
;)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by ...
if u need a bf, u can always have me and Ragerunner

us 2 are like the only decent men left on earth that would not listen to rumors or bitching, but rather on ur body shape
;)
okay jimmy. i want a bf. my body shape is umm... slim... i'm 5 foot something... and i've got a dick. still interested? :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)