中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by Ragerunner
The day before 2 days after the day before tomorrow is Saturday. What day is it today?
waahh my head hurts after looking at that :p

Originally posted by (^o^)
You work? Where? Good pay? Damn, where do you get all the money from to buy FCUK clothes..? But once again I don't like the idea to buy top brands clothing because they are top brands, I normally buy them with reasons... kinda. You know what I mean. :p
uncle's restaurant, shite pay (below minimum wage)

i always used to pay out ppl for ONLY buying brands, but now i just realised that i've been buying a lot of brands lately o__O;;; but i don't buy them coz of the name, i seriously like the design etc o__O

^___^
HSC
well i am doing it backwards

so let see..

tomorrow is Saturday
the day before <--friday
2 days after <--wednesday
The day before <---tuesday

^___^
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
uncle's restaurant, shite pay (below minimum wage)

i always used to pay out ppl for ONLY buying brands, but now i just realised that i've been buying a lot of brands lately o__O;;; but i don't buy them coz of the name, i seriously like the design etc o__O
i'm a brand name boi :p
only to bossini and giodanio but..oh and ralph polo if i can afford it :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
im obsessed with fcuk now :D

but they are so fcuking expensive :D

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Originally posted by bubz :D
Hahaha... I buy brands for the design and the durability of their stuff. Like a wallet, then of cos, I ain't gonna buy a crappy wallet for $30 so I can use for a year or so. No way.

Now I have CK One on my left hand and CK Be on the other. Gees are they meant to smell similar cos their packages look alike...:confused: CK Be has a more girly smell, what do you think? (Both are unisex fragrances)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
The day before 2 days after the day before tomorrow is Saturday. What day is it today?
The answer is Friday.... LoL .. :D
*sobz
but i got it!!! i serzly got it!!! :'(

pffttt.. fragrances... cost heaps =( i would only buy them to give em away... (as pressie)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
proud to say i dun use cologne but i still smell alright... i think

*sniffs self*

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by xiao1985
pffttt.. fragrances... cost heaps =( i would only buy them to give em away... (as pressie)
why can't more people be like you :( i want perfume

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
why can't more people be like you :( i want perfume
hahaha... reckon eh...

but then they r abit expensvie to give as gifts too... i usually wonder around 2 dollar shop to shop for gifts =p

lolz kiddin kiddin lar...

since i had an inflow of revenue, i am startin to buy some decent pressies... well, startin now at least :$

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
haha but you're male. guys rarely give pressies. my group never gave each other pressies, not even for their 18ths.

come to think of it, i think the girls gave up on giving pressies in yr 12 too - not enough time. we just boozed it up on our birthdays. but we used to make such a big deal about it. :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by babydoll_
haha but you're male. guys rarely give pressies. my group never gave each other pressies, not even for their 18ths.

come to think of it, i think the girls gave up on giving pressies in yr 12 too - not enough time. we just boozed it up on our birthdays. but we used to make such a big deal about it. :D
WOA!!! not even cards!?!? that's harsh... i always give cards when my fund is running low.... after all, tis teh tought that coutns right?? =D

and why does year 12 make pplz givin up on givin pressies?? i mean, doesn't take that long to shop for pressies??

*thinks

uhm... i take taht bak... but yea, year 12 is behind us now ^^ glad it is...

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
hahahhahaha their idea of a pressie was x amount of punches, when x = age in years

but yeah

in yr 12 nobody had time to go shopping and we were all broke from stuff like petrol for cars and booze hahaha

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
petrol @@

omg!!! i have just touched steering wheels after the hsc, and they r driving in yr 12 already!!!

sigh~~~ feeling neglected... shoulda learn how to drive when i was younger... >.< '

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
and i am learning to drive too... its not as bad as i imagined :p
pfffttt... since i started learn how to drive, i already had 1 accident... and twice i nearly had accidents :'( majorly not cool... i was dead scared :'(

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I haven't learned to drive yet...I've only gotten my L's and had fun with the car once. Fuck it's scary, almost crashed into a parked car =D

I plan to get my L's at the end of this year. I've got way too much work atm :( and no point learning until I get to have a car to drive, which is good cuz dad giving his one to me and my brother at the end of the year....weeeeeeee :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
I didnt know you had a brother

Come to think of it, I dont know much about anyone =/

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)