中文歌詞! (4 Viewers)

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Yeah but I've been thinking about the good times I had in highschool, which involved walking around various unis and just checking the scene out... I don't know, I found open days really fun. Maybe it was the free pens. Maybe I'm just gay.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
And FREE CONDOMS! My group stole a whole box :D

Hmmm what was the best free thing at the Uni open days? Probably the loss of all hope for any sort of successful career :(

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
They had free condoms? wtf ? I didn't see any!!!!!!!!! (disappointed). :(

Best thing was taking informatino booklets on Medicine and Law, pretending to be smart :D muahaha.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Originally posted by Ragerunner
They had free condoms? wtf ? I didn't see any!!!!!!!!! (disappointed). :(
Cos we took em all, hohoho

Anyway I better go study for Japanese... :(
O l Z \BBB
_ ͂ イ イBBB

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
went up and down and up and down basser steps today :)

ohhh and found a nice 'place' in UNSW to errr... play pokies and wrestle :)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
omg

COMPSOC is having a paintball event. omg. omg. kicks comsoc muahahha :D

Now I finally get the chance to shoot and hurt all the computing geeks :D

Winston

HSC
omg

COMPSOC is having a paintball event. omg. omg. kicks comsoc muahahha :D

Now I finally get the chance to shoot and hurt all the computing geeks :D
hhahaha i can just imagine their reply "ah! (robot voice) runtime error i got shot... "

haha :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
THIS FUCKING COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT IS REALLY REALLY PISSING ME OFF.

Never been so pissed off in ages.

*says goodbye to 25% of his final mark*

I don't know how I'm going to pass :(

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Originally posted by babydoll_
Cos we took em all, hohoho

Anyway I better go study for Japanese... :(
O l Z \BBB
E ͂ イ イBBB
i can read that!!!! (well obviously i can read the chinese) but i can read the hiragana!!!!!! :D :D :D

ichi ni san shi go roku shichi hachi kyu ju...

Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i got nothign from the open days!! no ice blocks.. condoms.... or ice cream.. or fortune cookies or lollies even.. i just got a packet of tampons..... i got ripped off!!!
we got a whole bag of crap from unsw o-week! :p condoms, tampons, magazines, V, pens, rulers, coupons......... :p

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I still got the peanuts that came with the mag. Maybe I should eat it now and poison myself ahah :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
yay! our only medium of happy communication is back!! :D

inasero

Reborn
HSC
hmmm....hey people lemme tell you about my unlucky day (friday coincidentally)- actually, the unluckiest day of my life.

I had to put out a toaster fire in the morning which was belching smoke everywhere and threatening to burn down the whole kitchen cos mah house mate forgot to retrieve the toast (its a manual machine) so i was naturally late for uni.

So im pedalling along across the pedestrian intersection to the uni when a car comes out of nowhere and before its too late, hits me at 20ks an hour, throwing me off my bike...

as a young person I had the attitude that I was immortal but now the whole event has made me fearful of cars. The ambos said I should be fine, which was a relief.

Damn my muscles hurt.

Funny thing was I was pulled over by police a few weeks earlier for not wearing a helmet...I'd hate to think what'd happen if I didn't wear a helmet that day, since the helmet had deep scratches over it.

Guys beware...an accident could happen to you, although you're more likely to die of myocardial infarction, stroke or cancer.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by JKDDragon
Xiao, I can't believe that I still haven't met you yet? Where the hell do you hang around man.. are you around Carslaw alot? Me and freaking_out are gonna seriously slaughter you if I don't see you soon lol.

OI actually, I go to the 11am Wed and Thurs MATH1901 lectures now (I changed streams because I'm a lazy bastard who can't be bothered to go to the 8am ones), so chances are I would of saw you on those days.

Actually, next time I'm in the lecture, I'll get Keypad to point you out for me.. MWAHAHAHAHAHA.

I'm still up.. and it's 5:15AM. First time ever I've stayed up studying all night and posting on BOS. I feel accomplished, yet so sad.
heyz colin ^^ welcom to chinese forum =)
Me too, I failed Chem today. Let's die together :(Chem test today =/
Jap speaking test and Maths test next week
Then Jap kanji test next week.. I'm gonna get owned by the Chinese people which is pretty much 95% of the Jap class
Then finals :'(
WOA!!!!!!! sooooo touched =)

*hugs babydoll_ and cries cuz of poor acct results

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Yeah but I've been thinking about the good times I had in highschool, which involved walking around various unis and just checking the scene out... I don't know, I found open days really fun. Maybe it was the free pens. Maybe I'm just gay.
ahashah!!! i love goin open days too!!! particularly usyd ones ^^ i get to see the wonderful wentworth building... now that i AM at usyd, it's less appealign to me =(
Originally posted by truly-in-bliss
i got nothign from the open days!! no ice blocks.. condoms.... or ice cream.. or fortune cookies or lollies even.. i just got a packet of tampons..... i got ripped off!!!
hahaha!!!
told u don't go to unsw...

*thinks
oh wait, u came to usyd and didn't get no nothing didn't u??? =(
THIS FUCKING COMPUTING ASSIGNMENT IS REALLY REALLY PISSING ME OFF.

Never been so pissed off in ages.

*says goodbye to 25% of his final mark*

I don't know how I'm going to pass :(
AWWW!!!! everyone i know is stessing wif computers... everyone but winnie =|

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
Originally posted by bubz :D

we got a whole bag of crap from unsw o-week! :p condoms, tampons, magazines, V, pens, rulers, coupons......... :p
WOA!!!!! u get V from unsw??? when's their open day this year??? i MAYBE thinkin of a transfer, just to get some freebies on taht day =p

jk jk... on sat i am buzy...
I still got the peanuts that came with the mag. Maybe I should eat it now and poison myself ahah :D
mmm... can i haf it??? =D

Originally posted by inasero
Guys beware...an accident could happen to you, although you're more likely to die of myocardial infarction, stroke or cancer.
OMG!!!!!!!! tha'ts horrible...
u feeling alryte now arsero???

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)