中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
babydoll_ said:
i hate guys THEY SHOULD ALL DIE except for winston, i like winston, gimme a hug winston

EDIT/ opal too. i like opal :D
='(
but babydoll_ once said she likes xiao for his contribution in bio~~~
*sobz sobz~~~

did xiao make babydoll_ unhappie??? =S

Winston

HSC
babydoll_ said:
i hate guys THEY SHOULD ALL DIE except for winston, i like winston, gimme a hug winston

EDIT/ opal too. i like opal :D
LOL.... either i'm not a guy or this winston you're refering to isn't me :p... but haha ill claim it as me for the mean time thanks! :p

Yeah Opal's cool

Winston

HSC
crazylilmonkee said:
haaha typical abc... yeah maybe :p

inasero: dun be jealous u can learn!! my canto sucked.. talk more and practice! :D

how the fuck do i get to marrickville??????? got an interview there
I reackon TVB series make me speak fluent canto :D... without them ill be cantoless :p

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Winston said:
I reackon TVB series make me speak fluent canto :D... without them ill be cantoless :p
for me its the overseas students from hs and hk peeps at uni.. :)

Winston

HSC
crazylilmonkee said:
for me its the overseas students from hs and hk peeps at uni.. :)
lol i was the only chinese in my hs and in uni i dont think i talk much to any chinese people...

Winston

HSC
jm1234567890 said:
whoa, only chinese at high school....

that's impossible (almost)
well i exaggerated there were two others, that didnt speak it at all... if u said how are u in canto, they'll be like "eh?"

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I've got almost zero non-asian friends that I still talk to...

Uncouth

HSC
N/A
Winston said:
lol i was the only chinese in my hs and in uni i dont think i talk much to any chinese people...
That's exactly the same with me, about being the only Chinese (Honkie, to be exact) in high school* and I don't associate with many Chinese people in university**... not that I have anything against them, of course.

* Well, there were two others who came to my high school as international students during year twelve. I was somewhat disappointed because I was unique anymore. ;)

** Of the ones I do associate with, they only speak Mandarin (with more often than not, broken English) :D and not Cantonese.

And I'm a TVBJ addict. I don't even know what's going on in the popular Western channels anymore, which is pretty good because from what I gather, it sounds like everyone needs an escape from the reality shows they keep thrusting at you.

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Uncouth said:
That's exactly the same with me, about being the only Chinese (Honkie, to be exact) in high school* and I don't associate with many Chinese people in university**... not that I have anything against them, of course.

* Well, there were two others who came to my high school as international students during year twelve. I was somewhat disappointed because I was unique anymore. ;)

** Of the ones I do associate with, they only speak Mandarin (with more often than not, broken English) :D and not Cantonese.

And I'm a TVBJ addict. I don't even know what's going on in the popular Western channels anymore, which is pretty good because from what I gather, it sounds like everyone needs an escape from the reality shows they keep thrusting at you.
i dun watch tv.. hahah if i had tvbj i would be hoooked! i have to rely on ppl taping those honkie series for me!

Winston

HSC
crazylilmonkee said:
i dun watch tv.. hahah if i had tvbj i would be hoooked! i have to rely on ppl taping those honkie series for me!

HAHAH i tape the movies, we have this shit load of collection of movies which date back pretty long, haha

Uncouth

HSC
N/A
I taped series too. Until I was sick of buying new tapes. Now I just use one or two tapes to tape everything, but I always regret taping over something I...
a) haven't watched, or
b) wanted to keep.

Winston

HSC
Uncouth said:
I taped series too. Until I was sick of buying new tapes. Now I just use one or two tapes to tape everything, but I always regret taping over something I...
a) haven't watched, or
b) wanted to keep.
yeah same me, but my parents tape it so yeah :D... currently im watching this one where hes got this heck of an old mobile phone which he can call back to his dad in 1984 lol its stupid its stolen the idea from a english movie i remember... and im watching this other one about this guy who sells electronics etc... bleh boring that one

Uncouth

HSC
N/A
Hey, I actually quite like "To Get Unstuck In Time" ;), but I'm not too interested in the electronics one either. I'm also watching the ancient drama "Where the Legend Begins" so I'm quite busy lounging around during the uni break. :D

Winston

HSC
Uncouth said:
Hey, I actually quite like "To Get Unstuck In Time" ;), but I'm not too interested in the electronics one either. I'm also watching the ancient drama "Where the Legend Begins" so I'm quite busy lounging around during the uni break. :D
yeah to get unstuck in time that's it! :)... but i'm a little sick of seeing flora, she's almost in every movie lol!

hk31

HSC
LOL...yeah...im so sick of flora too!!
i've just finished "placebo cure"...i don't have tvbj...i borrow tapes :rolleyes:
the series was alright...new i guess ...but nothing too exciting

Winston

HSC
hk31 said:
LOL...yeah...im so sick of flora too!!
yeah i know... like come on babe take a break, i've seen ya enough damnit!

Winston

HSC
crazylilmonkee said:
would u say the same bout charmaine if she replaced flora in those movies or series?
lol ummm nahhh maybe because i like charmaine, she's gorgeous :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)