中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I have kinda stopped writing.

Other than exams, I don't write anymore, or very little because I never take notes in any of my lectures or tutorials. Or hardly any.

Uncouth

HSC
N/A
My handwriting is kind of like Frigid's font size. Other than that, it's pretty plain. :(

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
How is everyone able to be consistent?

Usually when I start writing, it's really neat. As it approaches the 10 minute mark, my writing turns illegible due to absolute laziness.

Xu

dangerous driver
HSC
N/A
Uncouth said:
My handwriting is kind of like Frigid's font size. Other than that, it's pretty plain. :(
Teehee the binding hole thing looks so much bigger!

Winston

HSC
bubz :D said:
kawaii desu ne?
OMG jess said that to me, she said it meant "you are a toilet roll" is it? :S... eep!...

man everyone seems sexually charged up tonight

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
meh ar :p

wai winnie ar, tai ngor 12:30 jee chin offline la ok...
ng seung daddy chut lai laau ngor ar :p

Winston

HSC
meh ar :p

wai winnie ar, tai ngor 12:30 jee chin offline la ok...
ng seung daddy chut lai laau ngor ar :p
12.30 tommorow? yeah sure....

inasero

Reborn
HSC
wai! ngor um saek teng gong dong wa....lei hai ngor ge peng you
um use english :D or translate whats going on...im lost
anyhows, have you guys had a ccm yet where most ppl are there? there have been several forum meetups organised in the past for BoS, but ppl always have conflicting dates and all....

^___^
HSC
wtf...

so hard to catch up with all this crap

hmm...i'm delaying my arrival back to aus..i'm coming back on the 1st...

Winston

HSC
ohhh madnesss i get to think longer...

anyways i did the RSA today... HAHAH its a fucking joke man.. i get there late, its fine anyways, they just want the money its like "so u got the money?" lol... ok then anyways at the end when the exam goes on the guys like "remember its not open book... anyways guys i just gotta hop out of the room for 10 minutes, dont cheat! ;)" and yes we all cheated, but i dont think u needed to anyways, i didnt at least, it was too easy to even cheat, cheating took longer than answering it urself lol.. anyways he comes backs "i hope u guys arent cheating... oh winston u made a slight error there, its suppose to be <insert correction here>" LOL wtf.. and then hes like "hey guys btw, if u answer like one or two question is fine anyways" lol and like i saw the folders this morning, pssh they had it all printed already anyways... LOL rip offf...

anyways OMFG my grandma looked hot today, well from the photos i saw from frigid... pure hotness... :D

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
OMFG ='( feelin not good 2day=(
i attempted my P 2day... n failed :'( lolz i was like drivin on the wrong side of the street =p feck, totally fucked it up... =(
altho i did get a mark of above 90 =(

oh well... but the good thing is that i got my tt fixed up ^.^ altho i have like 4 hrs break every now and then, but well, at least i got my tt fixed up ^.^

and then, i can't get into the fuckin chem ssp any more... those mother fuckers only need a D to be still in the ssp, while those who are not in need to work their arse just to get high enough mark (~98) to get in... fucken rigged...

and now... mum is fucken naggin me again... OMFG!!! JUST FUCK OFF!!!!
><

Winston

HSC
ok so i just got the first track of the new jay chow song... and hahaha, he absolutely changed it again.. sounds... strange... =\

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Can't beat outlet mall shopping.

DFO: Jag skirt: $90 -> $30
Wittner boots: $140 -> $60 (didn't buy em cos they fit funny)

Can't wait to go to Liverpool to get me some closing down bargains

LET THE GOOD TIMES ROLL
Winston said:
ok so i just got the first track of the new jay chow song... and hahaha, he absolutely changed it again.. sounds... strange... =\
off mIRC? ;)

Winston

HSC
babydoll_ said:
off mIRC? ;)
nah.. well i got this 1 minute MV clip of this other song, and it sounded weird LOL i couldnt hear if it was english or chinese... but im still downloading the actual radio version of his new song... getting it from the forums...

www.jay-chou.net

fucking crazy freaks there, but my source of downloads haha i hate irc :p

Winston

HSC
babydoll_ said:
Can't wait to go to Liverpool to get me some closing down bargains

haha... that place sucks, i had to go with my sister once, it was gay... so i ended up going over to buy some KK's instead :p

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
wilson - god your canto is good :D lei ho ma? melbourne ho warn ma? :p

winston - i think it's only 50% you need to do :rolleyes: they don't give a crap. it's more strict for RCG, though....

nancy - i went to DFO yesterday, w00t i got a playboy singlet for $10! i saw the same one at urban store last year for $90 :eek: but then i twas reduced to $40. so glad i didnt' get it then :p

wtf am i meant to wear tonight?! jess, sucks how you can't come :(

Winston

HSC
winston - i think it's only 50% you need to do :rolleyes: they don't give a crap. it's more strict for RCG, though....
hahah its gay i didnt even wanna do it lol...

anyways OMG... i encountered the money paying toilet today HAHAH it rocked i loved it :D... 50 cents to chuck a piss... madness.. it was so high-tech, the door slides open, it looked like something in star wars haha... and i forgot to hit the close button... so someone was looking in... LOL... perves, they want a piece of my nugget! :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)