• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

crazylilmonkee

HSC
i didnt notice u and then see some dude fallin over bout to knock into me.. well thats the impression i got as i was walkin and daydreaming haha

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
yes, you were staring right into space. looked like i was about to attack you :p

oh well, thats payback for the numerous times u scared the shit out of me while im enjoying my day sleep in the library :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
law skOOL is funNNNNN!!!! :D :D :D

*falls asleep in traditional jurisprudence*

bubz: give us 2 weeks and this thread will hit 500 pages!

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
lei yau wah fun gau geh :p

have you watched 12 angry men? i saw it in yr11 legal, loved it.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
bubz :D said:
lei yau wah fun gau geh :p

have you watched 12 angry men? i saw it in yr11 legal, loved it.
yeah i'm 'making' my bed (zip chorng)... i watched it in yr 10 commerce so nerh! :p

but yeah my favourite law firm (out of the limited number that i know of) would definitely be 'The Castle'.

btw guys does anyone know when Law and Order is on? i've gotta start watching that... it seems a lot of my fellow proto-lawyer wannabes are.

Winston

HSC
hey aunty, are we still meeting up on wednesday, chinatown yea? what time? :S ... i finish at 2 ish, so ummm 2.30 yeah?

inasero

Reborn
HSC
ohhhhh TIB's B'day/?? Happy birthday lor...don't each too much ice-cream cake and yeah...^^;
but yeah my favourite law firm (out of the limited number that i know of) would definitely be 'The Castle'.
yeah i always hear about people talking about thismovie, I should borrow it one day~~~

inasero

Reborn
HSC
ahhh yes in relation to my rural placement last week...I was stuck in a tiny little town called 'Moe' in central gippsland, and was just learning about crappy stuff like co-ordination betweeen rural health services providers, rural health concerns, etc etc....but on the last night we found a secret network of tunnels serviced by telstra which ended up in the old Moe hospital, which had closed several years ago due to amalgamation with another regional hospital (traralgon)
Telstra just placed their office facilities in a renovated wing.

so for one week i stayed in the hospital which was a renovated hospital wing...kinda creepy to imagine how many people died in that room.

But i digress, to get to the tunnel, I had to climb through a small opeing in a fence and open the gate from the other side, to let my mates thru...(technically breaking and entering...oooooohhhhh)

so its in the middle of the night and i dunno wtf i am doing i an abandoned hospital...shit that was scary.... was pitch dark everywhere and raining outside

and i happened to find the mortuary room...you can see the body freezer where i took a photo...actually this ones when i went back the next day just before i left to show other friends....so not as scary that time, but still dark

oh yeah more gory stuff

today i dissected a cadaver for my first time

and had smoked salmon + cream cheeese sanger afterwards

yummy!

oh yeah fourth picture...to prove that i really did go rural lol

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
speaking of dead bodies, doom 3 is one FUCKING SCARY game.

I think i've jumped out of my chair (not literally) at least 10 times.

fucking helllllllllllll, first game to ever scare me :(

edit: just realised no one else plays games here so u wouldn't have a clue wtf im talking about

Last edited:

crazylilmonkee

HSC
Ragerunner said:
speaking of dead bodies, doom 3 is one FUCKING SCARY game.

I think i've jumped out of my chair (not literally) at least 10 times.

fucking helllllllllllll, first game to ever scare me :(

edit: just realised no one else plays games here so u wouldn't have a clue wtf im talking about
i heard the graphics are reallly good

crazylilmonkee

HSC
inasero said:
ahhh yes in relation to my rural placement last week...I was stuck in a tiny little town called 'Moe' in central gippsland, and was just learning about crappy stuff like co-ordination betweeen rural health services providers, rural health concerns, etc etc....but on the last night we found a secret network of tunnels serviced by telstra which ended up in the old Moe hospital, which had closed several years ago due to amalgamation with another regional hospital (traralgon)
Telstra just placed their office facilities in a renovated wing.

so for one week i stayed in the hospital which was a renovated hospital wing...kinda creepy to imagine how many people died in that room.

But i digress, to get to the tunnel, I had to climb through a small opeing in a fence and open the gate from the other side, to let my mates thru...(technically breaking and entering...oooooohhhhh)

so its in the middle of the night and i dunno wtf i am doing i an abandoned hospital...shit that was scary.... was pitch dark everywhere and raining outside

and i happened to find the mortuary room...you can see the body freezer where i took a photo...actually this ones when i went back the next day just before i left to show other friends....so not as scary that time, but still dark

oh yeah more gory stuff

today i dissected a cadaver for my first time

and had smoked salmon + cream cheeese sanger afterwards

yummy!

oh yeah fourth picture...to prove that i really did go rural lol
a horsey!!

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
right now im running a shitty geforce fx5200 in low quality graphics and its pulling like 30fps.

im so gonna buy a radeon 9800xt just for doom 3!

then bring on half-life 2!

inasero

Reborn
HSC
wow those graphics are magic...games have certainly progressed since my 1337 h4x012|n9 days at CS using a ge-force 2 mx400...and even back then i thought the graphics were good

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)