• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (6 Viewers)

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cherryblossom said:
well you've never heard me talk or seen me smile have you now.
but I do know how old you are.

and why couldn't you just said odd instead of "incongruous"? Making me get a dictionary...*mutters to self*

mack

Banned
HSC
Jago said:
but I do know how old you are.

and why couldn't you just said odd instead of "incongruous"? Making me get a dictionary...*mutters to self*

CB is an adherent of recondite words, however it is salubrious to your perspicacity of our vernaculars :D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
mack said:
CB is an adherent of recondite words, however it is salubrious to your perspicacity of our vernaculars :D
errrrrrrrr.... i dun find verbose polysyllabic drivel any more erotic than words which are more to the point. ;)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
The Art of Seduction
by Robert Greene

Charm, persuasion, the ability to create illusions: these are some of the many dazzling gifts of the Seducer, the compelling figure who is able to manipulate, mislead, and give pleasure all at once. When raised to the level of art, seduction, an indirect and subtle form of power, has toppled empires, won elections, and enslaved great minds.

Seduce ... or be seduced

Choose the Right Target - Study your prey thoroughly. The right targets are those for whom you can fill a void. The perfect target allows for the perfect chase.

Create a False Sense of Security - Approach Indirectly - The seduction should begin at an angle so that the target only gradually becomes aware of you. Haunt the periphery of your target's life.

Send Mixed Signals - A mix of qualities suggests depth, which fascinates as it confuses.

Appear to Be an Object of Desire - Make your targets hungry to possess you. It will become a point of vanity for them to be the preferred object of your attention.

Create a Need - Stir Anxiety and Discontent - A perfectly satisfied person cannot be seduced.

Master the Art of Insinuation - Create a sublanguage - bold statements followed by retraction and apology, banal talk combined with alluring glances. make everything suggestive.

Enter Their Spirit - Play by your targets' rules. In doing so you will stroke their deep-rooted narcissism and lower their defenses.

Create Temptation - Lure the target by creating a glimpse of the pleasures to come.

Keep Them in Suspense - The moment people feel they know what to expect from you, you spell on them is broken. Give the target a thrill with a sudden change of direction.

Use the Power of Words to Sow Confusion - The trick to making people listen is to say what they want to hear. Flatter them.

Pay Attention to Detail - Lofty words of love and grand gestures can be suspicious. The subtle gestures and the offhand things you do are often more charming.

Poeticize Your Presence - Intrigue your target by altering an exciting presence with a cool distance, exuberant moments followed by calculated absences.

Disarm Through Strategic Weakness and Vulnerability - Too much maneuvering on your part may raise suspicion. The best way to cover your tracks is to make the other person feel superior and stronger.

Confuse Desire and Reality - Create the Perfect Illusion - Aim at secret wishes that have been thwarted or repressed, stirring up uncontrollable emotions, clouding a victim's powers of reason.

Isolate the Target - Take your targets away from their normal milieu, friends, family, home. With no outside support, an isolated person is easily led astray.

Prove Yourself - One well-timed action that shows how far you are willing to go to win your target over will dispel doubts.

Effect a Regression - People who have experienced a certain kind of pleasure in the past will try to repeat or relive it.

Stir Up the Transgressive and Taboo - People yearn to explore their dark side. Take your targets further than they imagine - the shared feeling of guilt and complicity will create a powerful bond.

Use Spiritual Lures - Everyone has doubts and insecurities about their physical presence. Lure them out of their insecurities by making them focus on something sublime and spiritual.

Mix Pleasure with Pain - The greatest mistake in seduction is being too nice.

Give Them Space to Fall - The Pursuer is Pursued - Hint that you are growing bored. Seem interested in someone else. Create the illusion that the seducer is being seduced.

Use Physical Lures - Targets with active minds are dangerous. Put their minds gently to rest and waken their dormant senses by combining a nondefensive attitude with a charged sexual pleasure.

Master the Art of the Bold Move - Don't give the target time to consider the consequences. One person must go on the offensive, and it is you.

Beware the After-effects - Never let the other person take you for granted. Use absence, create pain and conflict, to keep the seduced on tenterhooks.

MUAHAHAHA - SHANG.

Last edited:

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
You're reading books to help you pick up now wen?;)

and OMG I know a guy called Robert Green, and his nickname also happens to be "Sex God". That's fucken freaky.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
mack said:
I like spoons.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
You're reading books to help you pick up now wen?;)
no, a friend of mine was talking about some concepts in Psych class called NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming)... and it's really interesting stuff... :)

picking up is such a pain... i'm 'studying'. ;)

What is NLP?

NLP was begun in the mid-seventies by a linguist (Grinder) and a mathematician (Bandler) who had strong interests in (a) successful people, (b) psychology, (c) language and (d) computer programming. It is a difficult to define NLP because those who started it and those involved in it use such vague and ambiguous language that NLP means different things to different people. While it is difficult to find a consistent description of NLP among those who claim to be experts at it, one metaphor keeps recurring. NLP claims to help people change by teaching them to program their brains. We were given brains, we are told, but no instruction manual. NLP offers you a user-manual for the brain. The brain-manual seems to be a metaphor for NLP training, which is sometimes referred to as "software for the brain." Furthermore, NLP, consciously or unconsciously, relies heavily upon (1) the notion of the unconscious mind as constantly influencing conscious thought and action; (2) metaphorical behavior and speech, especially building upon the methods used in Freud's Interpretation of Dreams; and (3) hypnotherapy as developed by Milton Erickson. NLP is also heavily influenced by the work of Gregory Bateson and Noam Chomsky.

mack

Banned
HSC
Deodorant:Aramis

Body Spray: Tuscany Mineral

Shower Gel: Davidorff Cool Water

Cologne: BVLGARI Pour Homme

That is the ultimate combination. Nothing beats it. Nothing.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
mack said:

errr... you'd be very smelly indeed... :p

but when smelly things meet other smelly things they tend to make awkward smells.

seriously we have to go thru so much effort... i rather stay home and be a nerd and play videogames. :p

mack

Banned
HSC
Not in the right dose. Will Sparky will tell you Chanel Egoiste is the best cologne, but then again, Will Sparky is wrong.

Have you played that nightclub game on EbaumsWorld?

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
mack said:

Mark 23 Pistol .45 ACP

UMP45 .45 ACP

MP5 9mm x 19 NATO

Hmm thats the combo i want, fuck perfume.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 6)