• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
*ahem*
ok back to my religion assignment now.
due in 10 hours time.

Collin

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
45kg..
which is like 8kg more than the limit...
but dad knows ppl there so they let me :p
my backpack ended up weighing 2kg O_O

And i suck at shopping, wither i grab whatever I want or I take 3 days to buy a pair of shoes (that's what happened in hk, my chuck taylors, worn less than 5 times since)
I'm bad with money =(
45kg? Shite, what did you buy??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Are you really really $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ or something :p

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww
COLLIN!!! HOW MANY TIMES HAVE I GOT TO TELL YOU NOT TO SEARCH THE PHRASE "SHAVED PUSSY" ON GOOGLE IMAGE SEARCH!!! :mad:

:D

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Holy crap, got any 16*12 ones I can set as wallpaper? Last two pics kick ass.
sorry no can do. i would like to have one as well :)

edit: consolation prize:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
JKDDragon said:
45kg? Shite, what did you buy??!?!?!!?!?!?!?!?!?!??!!?!?!?!?!?!!?!?

Are you really really $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$ or something :p
No I'm not =) What if I'm $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?
I didn't buy heaps of clothes and all, my dad and I were both surprised when they said it was overload.

Frigid wanna tell me more bout Da Vinci Code, people keep talking about it these days and I'm like huh? :(

Collin

HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
No I'm not =) What if I'm $$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$?
I didn't buy heaps of clothes and all, my dad and I were both surprised when they said it was overload.

Frigid wanna tell me more bout Da Vinci Code, people keep talking about it these days and I'm like huh? :(
LMAO your suitcase's default weight is 40kg.. HAHAHAHAHaa :p

If you're $$$$$$$$$ then we can have more fun shopping, because we can do it all day without financial worries. I wouldn't be as loaded as you though, so I'll just max out on the credit card and then escape permanently to Majorca.. yeah that sounds like a good idea. :)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
basically it's a shit piece of literature, but fairly thrilling (it's a murder mystery) and provocative (coz it deals with Christianity).

basically it talks about holy grail blahblahblah hidden somewhere blahblahblah prove Jesus was a man and married Mary whatsherface and blahblahblah Vatican branch trying to kill people who know that secret blahblahblah.

it's a mixture of conspiracy theory, religion, symbolism and adventure. it's been a topseller for months :)

which reminds me: whenever i write a novel in the future, make a provocative main theme (like homosexuality... or maybe a Homosexual American President :rolleyes: )... add a splash of adventure (trying to locate a secret weapon of mass seduction threatening mankind)... with some sex (buxom dominatrix feminazis hell-bent on taking over the world and changing the english syllabus)... and lots of violence (chinese martial arts movie style - 1 guy on 3000 self-regenerating right-wing robots). :p

Last edited:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
JKDDragon said:
LMAO your suitcase's default weight is 40kg.. HAHAHAHAHaa :p

If you're $$$$$$$$$ then we can have more fun shopping, because we can do it all day without financial worries. I wouldn't be as loaded as you though, so I'll just max out on the credit card and then escape permanently to Majorca.. yeah that sounds like a good idea. :)
I had 2 suitcases :p
But one suitcase's handle broke (it's new) when I carried it up to my bedroom after I arrived home. =(
hmm no thanks Frigid it sounds boring already... :p I'll read my beloved King Lear during the holiday. (4 more days..!!!)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
hmm no thanks Frigid it sounds boring already... :p I'll read my beloved King Lear during the holiday. (4 more days..!!!)
smileyface are u 2005?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
yupz........
and i think my uai would be down to 40 cos of BOS :)
Yes I'll blame that.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)