• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
BreaKing said:
NO! he's MINE!!!!!!!!!!!! :vcross: :vcross: :vcross:
Immature solution: Fight to the death.

Mature solution: Let's gang him. Where's my lube.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
OMG i can't log into my hotmail...

does any one else have teh same problem??? o_O

Collin

HSC
N/A
mack said:
I bet you're sweating uncontrollably waiting for the answer!
Oh I'am, I'am! Hurry up CB, or else my penis will become flacid again.

Xiao: Ahahahahaha *points and laughs at you* aaahhaha..

Collin

HSC
N/A
AHAHAHAHAhahahahahahAHAHAhahahaa *LMAO@#$@#%$# points and laughs at Xiao*

mack

Banned
HSC
I'll steal Lengy's line here:

Xiao, your as threatening as a stuffed toy animal locked in maximum security bank vault located under the Pacific Ocean.

JKD, are you in the mood for answering some questions?

mack

Banned
HSC
Nah that has to wait till after midnight, can't let the kiddies see. I was hoping you could help me out with this new diet. I was supposed to start lifting at the gym back in November, but I'm a lazy bitch and haven't got around to it.

5:45 am wake up

Two glasses of water

6:25 am breakfast

1 whole wheat bagel
1 tbsp peanut butter
½ cup cottage cheese
½ cup strawberries

9:30 am Mid morning meal

1 scoop protein powder 22 grams protein
1 cup orange juice
1 medium banana
1 ½ cup 1% milk

12:00 pm Lunch -lean roast beef sub

whole wheat bun
4 slices lean roast beef
1 cup lettuce
1 tomato cut into slices,
½ oz low fat cheddar cheese
2 tbsp mustard
1 cup 1% milk

2:30 pm Mid afternoon meal

½ cup blueberries
1 tbsp brown sugar
1 cup low fat natural yogurt
1 apple
½ glass of low fat milk

4:30 pm

2 glasses of pure water

5:15 pm workout

2-4 glasses of pure water while working out

6:30 pm post workout meal

1 cup strawberries
1 cup low fat strawberry yogurt
1 scoop vanilla protein powder- 22 grams protein
½ tbsp honey
1 cup 1% milk
1 cup orange juice
5 grams creatine monohydrate

(Protein shake)

8:30 pm dinner -chicken teriyaki

3 skinless/boneless chicken breasts
1/3 cup prepared teriyaki sauce
1/3 cup orange juice
1/3 tsp ginger
½ tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1 ½ cup small broccoli florets
½ can sliced water chestnuts
½ cup rice
1 cup pure water

10:00 pm

1 glass of water

10:30 pm

Bed time

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
So you're trying to bulk up right? Well, first thing (I haven't even read your diet yet) is to acknowledge that you're gonna be growin' some fat.. it's inevitable. Unless you've got great genes, you're gonna have to forget about the abs if you wanna get a big chest.

Okay, just read it. First of all, your ingredients are good. Not much junk there. Just a few rearrangements/comments:

- You generally want a high energy, high protein diet. I can't be bothered counting calories, but I certainly do count protein (I've gotten used to it, so I just do it in my head as an estimate). Now you should be eating around 2.6xyourweightinkg grams of protein per day. So because I weigh 81kg, I should be taking in around 81 x 2.6 = 207 grams per day. If you're hardcore, take it upto 250g. Of course, you want it all spread out throughout the day, but you want to take alot before bed, when you wake up and after a workout.

- You wanna take the creatine BEFORE you workout. The point of the supplement is to boost your ATP generation capabilities for a workout, so taking it after a workout is kinda, well.. pointless. If you only just went on creatine, don't forget to load up on it, which takes around 5-7 days where you consume 20 grams per day instead of the usual 5. Also, don't put creatine in water for too long, it's unstable in solution. I usually just shovel a spoon into my mouth 20 minutes before a workout and take it down with water.

- You might wanna boost your breakfast. Reason bein, you've been fasting all night long without food, and your body is in a catabolic (muscle wasting) state in the mornings. Plus you need to rejuvenate your body with nutrients so your muscles can keep growin. My breakfasts are usually huge, a 20cm diameter bowl (around 10cm high) filled with Nutrigrain/weetbix/oatmill with low fat milk, protein shake or sandwiches etc. That usually offers me around 60-80 grams of protein, I would estimate.

- You want to make your Mid Afternoon meal big. Why? Because you need as much energy as you can get during a workout. Remember, that's what creatine is supposed to help you with.. give you more energy so you can workout longer and harder hence more hypertrophy. But food is always the first thing, before creatine or any supplements, so make sure you get heaps of energy from food first. Since your mid afternoon meal is 3 hours before your workout, you can afford to make it big. Pasta, sandwiches, meat.. whatever really. Personally, I eat a huge meal few hours beforehand, take glutamine, creatine and some sugar 20 min before I hit the gym.. and then even some caffeine sometimes.. just to give me as MUCH energy as possible for the workout.

- Good job on the chicken breasts, you need the protein for recovery.

- Personally, I take heaps of protein right before bed (infact, I usually eat 10 egg whites right before I hit the sack, which equates to around 60 grams of protein). Your muscles grow then, so obviously you'll be needing it, plus of course you'll be fasting all night.. and no food for 8 or so hours doesn't exactly help to promote growth (which is why I take anti-catabolic supplements like L-glutamine).

- Good job on the water aswell, since you're taking creatine you need to take a large amount of water in (I swear the bodybuilders are the ones killing our dams)

- If you're the type who wakes up in the middle of the night to take a piss/masturbate/look at pr0nz.. whatever, then it wouldn't do harm to squeeze in another meal.

- A sugary meal right after a workout is the only time of the day where it's GREAT.

Last edited:

mack

Banned
HSC
Sweet, thanks. I counted up the protein, it's a bit over 2.6 times my body weight, not too much over, but shouldn't be too much of a problem right?

Would 1/2tsp of honey in the shake be a sufficient amount of sugar for post-workout?

I can't stand eating powder by itself....tastes like shovelling ground up chalk into your mouth. Is there any other way I can take it?

When you say boost your breakfast, would eating a bowl of those rolled oats you buy in the cereal section be enough?

And finally, bigger afternoon meal=more protein? Or should I be taking in more complex carbs and fats as well?

I tried to get the diet to 55% carbs, 30% protein, and 15% fats. Thats what I should be aiming for right? Please forgive me, I'm such a n00b at this.

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
5'6 and 81kg?

fuck, you are a tank.

Oh, im gonna start the bulking process around this time next year, so expect to repeat everything you just said in a year's time. <3

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
i had lollies and chips with coke for breakfast today.

kfc/other fast foods for lunch and the usual rice for dinner.

thats practically my meals for the past few months?

sometimes i'd have KK's for breakfast when they sell them at uni then i buy 2 boxes and store them in the fridge :D

my weight? 58kg....175cm (under weight a bit)

if i was a chick, i'd be the envy of everyone because i could eat anything i like and not worry about weight :D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)