• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

Spring Sakura

HSC
twilight said:
hi...every1...i'm new here...

wow is this the spam thread??
mmmm....spam......unidentified meat *drools*

...wait! Ergh! That actually sounds gross.

...what a productive first post in this thread ^_^

oh btw, is spam ham? or is it just...well, unidentified meat?

Spring Sakura

HSC
transcendent said:
She's unidentified meat until she gives us her name :p :D
ARgh! You mean me?! I'm unidentified meat? Ewwwwwwwwwww....
*shrugs* meh, I could live with that.

How come I have to give my name? *sniff* I want to be mysterious......like chickens are.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
transcendent said:
Question is 'where is frigid'
frigid had a very hongkie law student day:

10am: rocked up to darlinghurst court complex to watch a trial or two at Supreme Court level...

12pm: got fucken bored of la-evidence-en-chieph (fell asleep actually) and walked back to townhall with frends to have lunch at sushi train

1pm: finished 9 plates + 1 ice cream! man... broke :( decided to go gr33nb0x with frends for an hour...

2:30pm: finish gr33nb0xXing... sore throat from screaming, "I DUN WANNA CLOSE MAI EYES!!!1 I DUN WANNA FALL ASLEEEPPP YEAH... COZ I DUN WANNA MISS A THANG!!!!!111" then rocked up to Sydney District Court at Downing Centre...

His Honour Judge Nicholson SC presided over the trial... watched His Honour rip up the incompetent defence counsel like he was "unindentified meat"... His Honour is quite the viva voce examiner... likes to pick on words :)

and then finished up at 4 oclock and went home :)

teh end.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
frigid had a very hongkie law student day:

10am: rocked up to darlinghurst court complex to watch a trial or two at Supreme Court level...

12pm: got fucken bored of la-evidence-en-chieph (fell asleep actually) and walked back to townhall with frends to have lunch at sushi train

1pm: finished 9 plates + 1 ice cream! man... broke :( decided to go gr33nb0x with frends for an hour...

2:30pm: finish gr33nb0xXing... sore throat from screaming, "I DUN WANNA CLOSE MAI EYES!!!1 I DUN WANNA FALL ASLEEEPPP YEAH... COZ I DUN WANNA MISS A THANG!!!!!111" then rocked up to Sydney District Court at Downing Centre...

His Honour Judge Nicholson SC presided over the trial... watched His Honour rip up the incompetent defence counsel like he was "unindentified meat"... His Honour is quite the viva voce examiner... likes to pick on words :)

and then finished up at 4 oclock and went home :)

teh end.
I'll give thiz a 3.5 starz.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)