• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
@waffy: 67kg. i beat that. i'm about 180 and am only 60kg.

i can't believe i missed the duckie spam?!

can we restart it again??

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
wrong_turn said:

That's insanely thin dude, eat some food!:p

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
wrong_turn said:

I nearly said to myself "omg he is taller but has my weight..!!!"
then I realised I've read the number wrong...
phew..... ==~

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
cb will be angry at you for saying that...

*waits for waf's testicles to be painfully removed*

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
I'm 54kg @ 176cm

beat that. and my diet consists of maccas and krispey kremes.

oh the joys of an insanely fast metabolism

Collin

HSC
N/A
Ragerunner said:
I'm 54kg @ 176cm

beat that. and my diet consists of maccas and krispey kremes.

oh the joys of an insanely fast metabolism
That's bad, dude. You're the typical example of the naturally skinny person who tends to be unhealthier than many obese people. How? Because often, many obese people are forced to somewhat watch their diet as to not gain any more weight. This includes eating healthy foods and eating in a more healthy way, such as spreading out meals etc. They're just still fat because of their slow metabolic rate, perhaps high appetite and even genetic reasons. You, on the other hand acknowledge that no matter what you eat, you still won't gain a pound, because of your high BMR. Therefore you dwell on junk 24/7 and overall have a far more unhealthy lifestyle. This concept is a recognised fact by dieticians, doctors and exercise physiologists. So remember kiddies, just because someone's alot fatter than you doesn't actually mean they're alot unhealthier than you. Often you may be surprised to find that it's the other way round. Ironic, eh?

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
JKDDragon said:
That's bad, dude. You're the typical example of the naturally skinny person who tends to be unhealthier than many obese people. How? Because often, many obese people are forced to somewhat watch their diet as to not gain any more weight. This includes eating healthy foods and eating in a more healthy way, such as spreading out meals etc. They're just still fat because of their slow metabolic rate, perhaps high appetite and even genetic reasons. You, on the other hand acknowledge that no matter what you eat, you still won't gain a pound, because of your high BMR. Therefore you dwell on junk 24/7 and overall have a far more unhealthy lifestyle. This concept is a recognised fact by dieticians, doctors and exercise physiologists. So remember kiddies, just because someone's alot fatter than you doesn't actually mean they're alot unhealthier than you. Often you may be surprised to find that it's the other way round. Ironic, eh?
Define unhealthy.

I'm fit, I never get sick. And it's the looks that concerns me more. Not health. You won't truely understand what I mean unless you were me.

Collin

HSC
N/A
Ragerunner said:
Define unhealthy.

I'm fit, I never get sick. And it's the looks that concerns me more. Not health. You won't truely understand what I mean unless you were me.
Physiologically unhealthy. Looks mean more to you than health? You won't be thinking that when you're 40. There's also a dilemma with 'looks' since you're gonna have massive trouble trying to gain muscle should you ever want to. Looks wise, you're pretty much stuck with being scrawny. At the moment, looks mean more to me than health too. That's why I prefer a slower metabolic rate? Why? Cause then I can become buff, or stay skinny. With you, you're pretty much condemned to staying skinny. The only advantage I see of having an extremely fast metabolic rate is the fact that you can eat shitloads of good food. Looks wise for me, it would be bad cause I would hate to being scrawny. Health wise, it can also be bad since you get carried away with eating shitloads of saturated fat and sugar.

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
lolz, who says its massively hard to gain muscle?

i just switch my diet, and voila.

you are probably thinking I eat junk food everyday for every meal. thats not true. though i can eat a lot more unhealthy foods than normal people i can still maintain the same weight.

too buff looks dead ugly too you know.

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
withoutaface said:
Do you need me to sex you first?
piss off dirty one.

@Carjie: is that your shoulder in your av... hmm taken from a weird angle..

Collin

HSC
N/A
Ragerunner said:
lolz, who says its massively hard to gain muscle?

i just switch my diet, and voila.

you are probably thinking I eat junk food everyday for every meal. thats not true. though i can eat a lot more unhealthy foods than normal people i can still maintain the same weight.

too buff looks dead ugly too you know.
Who says? Dieticians and sports scientists.

Have you ever tried to switch your diet to gain muscle? The fact that you say you can eat shitloads of junk food and maintain the same weight is the reason why people with fast metabolic rates can't gain muscle easily. It's not as easy as just 'switching your diet, and voila'. If a person with a really fast metabolic rate could gain weight easily by simply 'switching their diet, and voila', then we wouldn't be seeing those scrawny Asians at the gym working out nearly everyday, lifting right and resting right.. but still not gaining anything months and months later. The fact remains that their fast metabolic rate is too fast for them to be able to achieve an efficient caloric excess required to support hypertrophy.

As for being too buff looks dead ugly, I agree. But the point is, if you have a really fast metabolic rate, you'll find it near impossible to even achieve a level of 'good buffness', let alone 'ugly buff'.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
@ (^o^) : argh ure older than me by one month *looking at ur birthday*

why everyone's older than me lol.. im one of the youngest in my class..

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)