• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (3 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
hehehehehe.....very cute but sooo sad
since ur such a prude :p, ever considered going out with our very own ducky (xiao1985)?

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
Frigid said:
since ur such a prude :p, ever considered going out with our very own ducky (xiao1985)?
O.O" ......

@waffy: there there...... i'll be able to recognise u in class tomoz now....i'll just look for a guy with long hair and a burnt face! =P

Jago

el oh el donkaments
HSC
Here you go waf, have some skin cancer!

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
Something of a tan would be preferable to freckles.
I assume you know how tanning works, anyway you can get melanin injections. For about $80, they simply inject into you about 1000x the concentration of the melanin you naturally have into your body.. so the next time you go out into the sun for awhile, instead of burning, all the supplementary melanin surfaces and you get a healthy natural tan lasting up to three months. This 'process' was actually invented to help people who burnt easily in the sun to stay in the sun longer, but it's been more and more utilised by just usual people who just want a long-term tan which isn't technically 'fake'.

thaoroxy2001

Bored member
HSC
JKDDragon said:
I assume you know how tanning works, anyway you can get melanin injections. For about $80, they simply inject into you about 1000x the concentration of the melanin you naturally have into your body.. so the next time you go out into the sun for awhile, instead of burning, all the supplementary melanin surfaces and you get a healthy natural tan lasting up to three months. This 'process' was actually invented to help people who burnt easily in the sun to stay in the sun longer, but it's been more and more utilised by just usual people who just want a long-term tan which isn't technically 'fake'.
wtf? .......

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
not getting that kiss sux.

i tan within half an hour. when you see me, i don't look chinese, having a tan sux. gimme some of them freckles instead!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
thaoroxy2001 said:
wtf? .......
Wtf?

wrong_turn said:
not getting that kiss sux.

i tan within half an hour. when you see me, i don't look chinese, having a tan sux. gimme some of them freckles instead!!
Tans rock though..... ugh, being pale ain't too good IMO.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i am dark! why can't i be in between?! and now the phrase of not having what we don't have gets thrown in.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)