• YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
LoL yeah I believe ya, and I must talk like a duck in real life.
I responded to make a point, I still don't give a fuck.
Dude, quit being a moron. I'm not knockin ya because I think you talk with z's in real life, because I'm not a gullable douche bag like yourself. I'm knockin ya because you type with z's, simple as that, while you actually thought I took people up the butt in real life, deduced from the fact that you thought I was gay from what I typed on the net. I don't care that you don't care, if you type like a tweeb by accenting your words with a 'zee', then expect to be flamed for it.

Causality.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
(^o^) said:
Too tired to open Winamp... I had the urge tho.
And I talked to what's his name over msn the second after I saw the lyrics ducky posted :(
LoLoLoL
But seriouzly Joeyz songz are full of shit, but I guess ppl like you can relate to em...? :p

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Dude, quit being a moron. I'm not knockin ya because I think you talk with z's in real life, because I'm not a gullable douche bag like yourself. I'm knockin ya because you type with z's, simple as that, while you actually thought I took people up the butt in real life, deduced from the fact that you thought I was gay from what I typed on the net. I don't care that you don't care, if you type like a tweeb by accenting your words with a 'zee', then expect to be flamed for it.

Causality.
You still think I believe you fuckin other guyz up the arse. Well in that case you're owned yoself.

And no the z doez not = yo zee, owned again.

Most ppl don't care about my z, only a minority of fuckwitz do.

Collin

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
You still think I believe you fuckin other guyz up the arse. Well in that case you're owned yoself.

And no the z doez not = yo zee, owned again.

Most ppl don't care about my z, only a minority of fuckwitz do.
Yeah dude, I SURE gotz owned in the gullability field though you tried to use the gay insult on me for talking about butt sex on the internet. I love your logic, champ.

z does not = zee = somehow me owned? Fuck man, time to lay off the crack.

And yeah, lots of people think you're a fucking douche bag, I mean seriously.. who the hell replaces their s's with z's? Oh wait that's right, LMF. Haha, silly me.

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Yeah dude, I SURE gotz owned in the gullability field though you tried to use the gay insult on me for talking about butt sex on the internet. I love your logic, champ.

z does not = zee = somehow me owned? Fuck man, time to lay off the crack.

And yeah, lots of people think you're a fucking douche bag, I mean seriously.. who the hell replaces their s's with z's? Oh wait that's right, LMF. Haha, silly me.
That waz not insult about you bein gay, itz just that you boast about havin butt sex all the time. But if you took it az an insult, then fair enough, don't know you were so sensitive.

Me bein gullable...? I SURE do believe that you're gay.

Lotz of ppl...? God damn my reputation on the internet iz bein ruined, thatz gon be a blackspot on my e-life. Damn I'm soo scurrrrrrrrred. E-thugz are ruinin my life.

Collin

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
That waz not insult about you bein gay, itz just that you boast about havin butt sex all the time. But if you took it az an insult, then fair enough, don't know you were so sensitive.

Me bein gullable...? I SURE do believe that you're gay.

Lotz of ppl...? God damn my reputation on the internet iz bein ruined, thatz gon be a blackspot on my e-life. Damn I'm soo scurrrrrrrrred. E-thugz are ruinin my life.
Dude, are you related to Berry? Your dad really should've blown you into a wad of tissues instead.

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
(^o^) said:
LMF should be smart enough to realise I have posted my name and mobile number for Car Jie ages ago...

obviously that one aint that bright.
@(^o^):: you did? o_O?!! :eek: oOh yeh.. i sms'd you.. u didnt even reply :p :p
forgot what u wanted though lol was it a book u wanted? *Shrugs..

@ everyone: *car jie roll her eyes while reading everyone's convo* u ppl are funny! :p :p :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :D

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Yes they were bored I guess...
I thought I did, or I pm'ed u saying my phone got locked so no sms's are being saved in the sim after I unlocked it?
That's why I don't have your mobile now.
Yeh...

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
well you all m\carrid on with0out me?! i wanted to insert the homo phrases?!?! :D

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
Hip hop haz no racial boundariez.

And waz Babydoll the one who waz handin out candiez at accountin lecturez, or iz that just another case of all Asianz lookin the same..?
YEAH THAT WAS ME :D:D:D:D

ACCT1501? Yeah that was me all on my lonesome throwing out lollies

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
LMF^^ said:
LoLoLoL
But seriouzly Joeyz songz are full of shit, but I guess ppl like you can relate to em...? :p
u deserve to die 10 times and 100 times more tragic than those tortured in qin dynasty just for saying that...

but now since u r in warmode with collin, i'd leave u alone... ><

that bein said... xiaoie still remembers how awhile ago xiaoie made comments abt nic =p
any way...

@smilie face: is xiaoie a good boi 2day?! ^^life's tough, that's why xiaoie loses grips at times...
@everyone: omg i think my stat lecturer hates me now =( life's soooooooooooooo tough!!!!!!

oh btw, 2MORROW'S LAST DAY BEFORE EASTER!!! WOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOT!!!!

mid sem break just in time to save me from the inferno of academic =) ^^

edit: duckie is BAK!!! ^^

Last edited:

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Rainy days... so fkn depressing..
I need to get a cut and colour...

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
i always feel down on rainy days too =\

and i want to get my hair done as well =D do you know of any good salons smilie?

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
ginger?
expensive though, that's why I'm having secound thought.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)