中文歌詞! (11 Viewers)

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
how ppl type extended prose in this fashion, i have no idea:
aYe WaDuPz pPLz?

iVe NoTiCeD eVeRyoNe CoMpLaiNs sO MuCh aBoUt tHeiR aGe! Rolling Eyes bUt yEaHS...LeT mE SaY SuMthiN....uR aS yOUNg oR aS oLd aS u tHiNk Wink sO tHiNk yOUng aNd uLL aUtOMaTiCaLLy FeEL iT tOo.....oR mAyBe iTs cOs iM YoUng...iM oNLi 18....FiNaLLy LeGaL.... Laughing

aNyWaYs....i ReCkoN tHiS wHoLe D2MG DaNcE cLuB iD HeCtiK....tO bE hOnEsT....iM nOt ReaLLy LoViNg uNi aS MuCh aS i'D tHaWt iD bE...i GuEsS iM sTiLL aDjusTinG.....iM sO uSeD tO BeiNg "sPoOn FeD iN HiGh sChOoL" Sad tHaT iM NoT uSeD tO tHiS nEw cHaNgE...oH WeLLs.... Confused iLL JuST GiB iT TiMe....

BuT iM tHaNkFuL iM iN tHiS cLuB CoS RiGhT NoWs...HoNeStLy...iTs tHe oNLy HiGh LiGhT oF mY uNi DaYs....iTs LiKe - "YAY...ITS FINALLY TUESDAY....STREET FUNK DANCE CLASS AT THE BLOCKHOUSE" Very Happy tHeN aS SoOn aS tuEsDaY HaS PaSsEd...iTs LiKe Crying or Very sad

aS u CaN sEe iM BoReD aGeNz...i sPoSe tO bE DoiN mY aSSiGnmEnT bUt yEaHs...i GoT oFF tRaCk n tHaWt iD SaY hi tO eVeRyoNe hErE....sO....HI..... Razz

i BeTTeR gO dO mY aSsiGnmEnTs nOws...tHaT RiTe nOt jUsT oNe bUT tHrEe...aRgH....LaTeRs pPLz
and later...
oMg...HeYs SuSiE....MiSSeD yOU LiKe HeaPs...iT WaS GeWd tO SeE YaHz aGeN....iM sTiLL aT NeW ZeALaNd NaTuRaL Embarassed sCoOpiN iCe cREaM iN tHe eVeR sO HoT ToWn HaLL....aNd tO tHiNk iT'LL bE CoLd WoRkiN tHeRE.. Confused ..oH WeLLs....oNLi u WiLL nOe WaT iM oN aBoUt.....bUT yEaHs...DaNcE WiTh mE GiRL...ViCtOrS cLaSs oN TuEsDaY iS HeCtiK....wE GoTta CatCh uP SoOn...u sTiLL oWe mE fOr nOt GoiN tO mY bDaY BaBeS.... Wink jKs jKs aLL Good....sO wE BeTtEr cHiLL suMtiMe...

i BeTTeR SeNd mY gReEtiNgs tO eVeRyoNe eLsE hErE...cOs iT sEeM LiKe iM wRiTiNg tHiS PoSt eSpEsH fOr oNLi mY GoOd fReNd SuSiE...HeHeHe...HeYa pPLz aLsO oN tHiS ForuM...SuPPiEs? HeHeHe....

oH YeAhS...miRaNdA....wE sHouLd GeT ToGeDa aNd DaNcE...i WaNna...u CaN HeLp mE...uR a HeCtiK DaNcEr...sO PrETTiFuL ToO...sO YeAhS...wEn i SaW yAh aT o-WeEk u WeR KiNdA tHe rEaSoN y i JoiNeD...cOs LikE i SaW aLL tHe Guys DaNciNg aNd nO GirLs DaNciNg sO i WaS Embarassed tHeN WeN i SaW u ShAkE tHat BoOtY i WaS LiKe HeLL YeAhS....i WaNNa dO tHaT Very Happy u WeR sO niCe n fRiEndLy ToO....bUT yEaHs...CatCh uP SoOnZ

Last edited:

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i was moe tolerant and read the first bit. but you gotta be joking if iM gOnNa rEaD tHiS kInD oF dRiVlE?!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
what happens if you bastardised the silhouette of a Hyundai Tiburon, the headlights of a Mitsubishi Eclipse/Nissan S14a Silvia and stuck on the rear end of a Toyota Supra?

a Geely Beauty Leopard of course.

it does look very nice, but with a lethargic 63 kilowatts of power at 6000rpm on a 1.3L engine, riding on diminutive 14-inch hoops, i remain unconvinced that the Leopard can beat any of its design-inspirations (heck, it doesn't even outperform my little blue Corolla). however, it remains a nice perve:

Last edited:

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
@smilie: AWWWWWWWW dw, xiaoie will help u in phys and chem ^^

those writings r like so lame o_O
sigh~~~ got work again 2morrow and day after :'(
didn't even get to go out with fwnd this break.......

*cries~~~~~~~

supercharged

HSC
N/A
the front of that car looks like a proton especailly the grille, too bad it has such small wheels and a limp wristed n/a four cylinder engine though...

inasero

Reborn
HSC
only a chinese company could put something like "fashion" on the side of a car...

inasero

Reborn
HSC
you may think you know me...but ask yourself this- do you really know yourself?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
what happens if you bastardised the silhouette of a Hyundai Tiburon, the headlights of a Mitsubishi Eclipse/Nissan S14a Silvia and stuck on the rear end of a Toyota Supra?

a Geely Beauty Leopard of course.

it does look very nice, but with a lethargic 63 kilowatts of power at 6000rpm on a 1.3L engine, riding on diminutive 14-inch hoops, i remain unconvinced that the Leopard can beat any of its design-inspirations (heck, it doesn't even outperform my little blue Corolla). however, it remains a nice perve:
Damn you chinese design engineering cunts! At least it looks better then a Pontiac Sunfire.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
w00t i just got a call from janjan :D

she's at jesus camp, having fun :p

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)