中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

Collin

HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
fast metabolism ain't that bad =)
least u get to enjoy the divineness in the world without the fear of growing old and fat...
...... are you stoned?

xiao1985 said:
on a completely separate topic... xiaoie didn't log on bos yesterday...
WOW.. this is front page shit.

AsyLum

Premium Member
HSC
N/A
Haha, yeah i envy thin asian guys sometimes, then i realise theyre as brittle as a stick XD

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
Envy Asian Guys?
WTF?
...................................................... -____-"

They can be a turn off when they are skinny and snap-able.
Hence that's why whites can be so attractive sometimes. =D
The body, I mean.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
What's further for me to understand?
Your post only augments my point. If he can't even gain WEIGHT (not even fat) eating lots of calories, how would lifting weights help him to gain much weight either? Gaining effective muscle mass requires two primary conditions which must be satisfied:
a) Enough calories (and protein)
b) Resistance training
If he can't get over the caloric/protein threshold for effective hypertrophy, no amount of weight lifting is gonna see him gain that much weight. Doesn't matter how he does it.. 6 training sessions a week, heavy emphasis on compounds, brutal shocking methods like super/drop setting etc... if he can't get enough calories, he's not gonna gain much weight. This is the whole reason why so many Asians who gym are so scrawny.

The fact that he's been eating alot of calories without gaining weight (not even FAT!?!?!) proves that it's his metabolic rate that's the problem. The more he eats without gaining weight, the more it proves that his BMR is the culprit. Hence the reason why your post did nothing but support my points.
Okay maybe I didn't word my argument so logically...I meant that since David is eating alot of calories (it seems more than his metabolic rate could handle) but he is not putting on any weight there would be factors other than a high metabolic rate involved.

My reasoning is that everybody eating the kind of diet he is eating theoretically should be able to put on weight...if not any muscle.

How can you eat high salt, high fat, high calorie diets (e.g. maccas and other fast food)without putting on weight? Are you suggesting that he should now eat more Maccas?

supercharged

HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
What's further for me to understand?
Your post only augments my point. If he can't even gain WEIGHT (not even fat) eating lots of calories, how would lifting weights help him to gain much weight either? Gaining effective muscle mass requires two primary conditions which must be satisfied:
a) Enough calories (and protein)
b) Resistance training
If he can't get over the caloric/protein threshold for effective hypertrophy, no amount of weight lifting is gonna see him gain that much weight. Doesn't matter how he does it.. 6 training sessions a week, heavy emphasis on compounds, brutal shocking methods like super/drop setting etc... if he can't get enough calories, he's not gonna gain much weight. This is the whole reason why so many Asians who gym are so scrawny.

I reckon its still good idea for him to eat lots of carbs + protein and pump iron even if he doesnt gain much weight, cos he can still gain strength (and not snap in half), and skinny guys who workout can get really hardcore abs and muscle tone like Bruce Lee

LMF^^ said:
Yeah thatz why I still love em mo than thoze big tittiez.
lol how about asian girls with big titties? killer combo ;)

Collin

HSC
N/A
inasero said:
Okay maybe I didn't word my argument so logically...I meant that since David is eating alot of calories (it seems more than his metabolic rate could handle) but he is not putting on any weight there would be factors other than a high metabolic rate involved.

My reasoning is that everybody eating the kind of diet he is eating theoretically should be able to put on weight...if not any muscle.

How can you eat high salt, high fat, high calorie diets (e.g. maccas and other fast food)without putting on weight? Are you suggesting that he should now eat more Maccas?
That's why you don't make sense. You can't just go 'since he is eating THAT much (maccas, high fat, high sugar etc.), he should be able to gain weight.. but since he doesn't that MUST mean something else must also be the problem. I mean, how can you say that just because he is eating that sort of diet he theoretically should be able to put on weight? The whole point is people with extremely fast metabolic rates CAN eat whatever they want and not gain anything. So the fact that he's chowing down whatever he wants and not gain anything just means that he's got a REALLY fast metabolic rate! Many skinny people like him can eat whatever they want.. and alot of it yet stay that weight. Why? Because they just have a BMR high enough to burn it all off! THAT'S ALL MAN!

And no, I'm not suggesting he eat more. But if he actually wants to gain a few kilos, he's gonna have to somehow cram even more calories in isn't he?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)