• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (2 Viewers)

Collin

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
and your strong moral objection involve physical threats, brute?

that is more than an expression of moral opinion... that would be... what do we call it in law, again...

assault, wouldn't it?
Well to be quite honest, the actual physical violence part was a joke. If you truly believed I was going to hunt you down for a post on bos and punch you in the face, then I have nothing to offer but a baffled face.

Frigid said:
in which case, would that mean he's a hypocrite waffy?
I don't sleaze chicks off the net in record time to be a flirt-ball with them irl. It's totally different here.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
wrong_turn said:
oh dammit guys... just chill out!!! ><"

lets settle this like me. apologise forget and move on...or you can settle this like boys and merely contunue to tussle with the use of verbal abuse...
The PM system is there guys, use it.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Well to be quite honest, the actual physical violence part was a joke. If you truly believed I was going to hunt you down for a post on bos and punch you in the face, then I have nothing to offer but a baffled face.
i do believe the test for assault is subjective, rather than objective, with me being the subject. so yes, if i honestly feared for my safety when you made those comments, that could well constitute grounds for an assault. but i digress.
JKDDragon said:
I don't sleaze chicks off the net in record time to be a flirt-ball with them irl. It's totally different here.
no i agree, you've got the moral high-ground.

you've taken time and obviously put in effort. as you said, you and janice have been getting closer these last couple of months.

why should you not criticise a sleazy queue-jumper like me?

totally different, moral crusader. respeck. :rolleyes:
JKDDragon said:
Fridge you can PM me for further discussions.
no, mate, this is not some bullshit philosophical News/Politics thread where we disagree then we go PM each other with 10-page submission of argument and reasoning.

if you want to rip off my facade and express my true sleazy personality, then you go right ahead.

i'm not in the mood to discuss who's wrong/right. i'll let everyone judge me as i am. i mount no defence for myself.

unlike you, my life involves more than being a conscientious objector. i'm gonna go do my contracts.

*STREET-FIGHTER VOICEOVER*: COLLIN YOU WIN!!!

:rolleyes:

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
i do believe the test for assault is subjective, rather than objective, with me being the subject. so yes, if i honestly feared for my safety when you made those comments, that could well constitute grounds for an assault. but i digress.no i agree, you've got the moral high-ground.

you've taken time and obviously put in effort. as you said, you and janice have been getting closer these last couple of months.

why should you not criticise a sleazy queue-jumper like me?

totally different, moral crusader. respeck. :rolleyes:
no, mate, this is not some bullshit philosophical News/Politics thread where we disagree then we go PM each other with 10-page submission of argument and reasoning.

if you want to rip my facade and express my true sleazy personality, then you go right ahead.

i'm not in the mood to discuss who's wrong/right. i'll let everyone judge me as i am. i mount no defence for myself.

unlike you, my life involves more than being a conscientious objector. i'm gonna go do my contracts.

*STREET-FIGHTER VOICEOVER*: COLLIN YOU WIN!!!

I've already dented you to my satisfaction. To come in with an explosion (the punch comment, since I knew you wouldn't 'laugh' that one off like you usually do when I take swipes at you) and to expose you was my goal. So technically yes, I did win.. no need to remind me.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
guys can we not discuss this tpoic any further. if anyone is to complain, it is jan jan. if she wants this tussle to continue then whatever but then why continue then?

let me change the topic to a different one. sex. dicuss :D

Collin

HSC
N/A
wrong_turn said:
guys can we not discuss this tpoic any further. if anyone is to complain, it is jan jan. if she wants this tussle to continue then whatever but then why continue then?

let me change the topic to a different one. sex. dicuss :D
Which is why I'm not revealing what exactly happened when they met, because I knew she feel uncomfortable over that. Anyway, I've come to say what I wanted to say.. so effectively I'm over it. I've told fridge if he wants to continue it to PM me, but looks like he doesn't want to. MEH NOT MY PROBLEM NOW!

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
"Collin's Post - A Button-Masher Reading"

[Frigid,] I've already dented you to my satisfaction.

Moral Crusader had a plan.

To come in with an explosion (the punch comment...)

Collin: First Attack - Antagonist's Punch 200pts

and to expose you was my goal.

as i said, a plan. such a lofty goal our hero has.

So technically yes, I did win..

tech-attack KO. frigid collapses, unable to withstand such a powerful attack from such strong moral high-ground of "a couple of months".

no need to remind me.

ushers self-righteous victory statement over my defeated body.

Street Fighter II: Hyper Edition

edit: this is distracting me from my contracts, but english analysis is wayyy more fun :D

Last edited:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
"Collin's Post - A Button-Masher Reading"

[Frigid,] I've already dented you to my satisfaction.

Moral Crusader had a plan.

To come in with an explosion (the punch comment...)

Collin: First Attack - Antagonist's Punch 200pts

and to expose you was my goal.

as i said, a plan. such a lofty goal our hero has.

So technically yes, I did win..

tech-attack KO. frigid collapses, unable to withstand such a powerful attack from such strong moral high-ground of "a couple of months".

no need to remind me.

ushers self-righteous victory statement over my defeated body.

Street Fighter II: Hyper Edition

edit: this is distracting me from my contracts, but english analysis is wayyy more fun :D
Good summary, my moral high ground KOed you good. Thanks for emphasising.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC

With so many emperors one would wonder how they decide who controls the army.

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
JKDDragon said:
Good summary, my moral high ground KOed you good. Thanks for emphasising.
i'm fucking amazed i didn't come first in state for english creative expression. :rolleyes:

oh one more thing collin. you're missing the obligatory victory pose:

Collin

HSC
N/A
Frigid said:
i'm fucking amazed i didn't come first in state for english creative expression. :rolleyes:

oh one more thing collin. you're missing the obligatory victory pose:

Nah, more gore was needed.

My victory pose is better than that.

Collin

HSC
N/A
withoutaface said:
That one's sitting there pointing out that arguing over the interweb is stupid.
But we were just arguing politics last night.. you forgetful cheese.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)