中文歌詞! (11 Viewers)

mitsui

мιтэuι
HSC
Riviet said:
Hello there!

Merry Christmas to you! :D

I reckon it's too dangerous to be out in the city for the fireworks, still worried about the raids in cronulla... :(
nothin is gonna happen to azns yet, coz there r simply too many of us. ;D
others can curse at us inside all they like, but dont think they dare to take us up as a whole

=]

香港!

HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
hey everyone!

anyone went to watch Kung Fu Mah Jong 2 @ reading cinemas? sO funny..

why xiaoie so depressed with xmas =(

hope other ppl enjoyed their xmas.. <3 my bf for cooking dinner for me on xmas eve ^^'

what's eveyone doing for NYE??? anyone going to watch fireworks?

so fast.. 3 more sleeps.. till end of 2005 *woOt*
hey do u know when is the DVD out for Kung Fu Mah Jong 2 in Australia??

Collin

HSC
N/A
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
scared to get b0mbed? :p

what everyone's doing for NYE?
No, he originally said he was scared of going because of the Cronulla Riots, before editing his post.

What are YOU doing for NYE? Dunno about the fireworks this year, not really that exciting eh. Plus if you want good spots ya gotta camp out early.. eww.

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cherryblossom said:
hey Mr Waf were you in Indooropilly on Boxing Day

george's son is very cute

Hi everyone! :)
Yeah I was and the fact that I was within (presumably) 15m of you without seeing you makes me sad in pants :(

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
off to macau then china for 3 days tmr :)
no work tmr weee ^^"...

too bad i dont have the time to spam CT these days haha..
so happy new year :)

meLoncoLLie

adores corgis
HSC
OMG OMG OMG I finally went to watch the fireworks for the first time of my entire life.

They only lasted 15 mins :(:(:(

Collin

HSC
N/A
meLoncoLLie said:
OMG OMG OMG I finally went to watch the fireworks for the first time of my entire life.

They only lasted 15 mins :(:(:(
Yeh, it's definitely alot better than watching it on TV.. but again once you've seen it, I don't think it's that exciting worthy of a second time.

BTW, fireworks costed $4m. For brevity's sake let's assume all of that went into the midnight climax. That equated to around $4,500 worth of fireworks blow up every second.

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
i was at a friend's place for the new years. we were too busy talking until we realised that it was on tv staring back at us half way through. melon, it was nolos :D he and j got pissed after half way through their first bottle :p

everything sucks these days...ive had a bad few days :(

!! CaR`JiE !!

cäяяoт ^^'
HSC
i Went to darling habour to watch the 9 o'clock fireworks coz my bf matez telling him its dangerous to be @ circular quay coz of bomb threat. So we both ended up watching the midnight fireworks @ bf place. Either way im happy to do whatever with my bf. But it would be great to be @ midnight fireworks personally to feel the atmosphere.. but such a hassle when comes to train.. everyone goes crazy to get on the train.. so damn full and body odour >_<'

Poor bf had to leave for work 5:30am for few hrs. I Had fun pretending to be asleep coz bf thought i feel asleep haha..

LMF^^

(m==)m
HSC
N/A
There are bomb threatz every yr, like that ever materialisez. I watched it at Darlin Harbour wharf, great view but blocked by smokez. It would've been better at Circular Quay but couldn't be bothered squeezin in there.

xiao1985

HSC
N/A
couldn't be bothered thsi yr... last yr went... nothing special...

paper cup

pamplemousse
HSC
withoutaface said:
Yeah I was and the fact that I was within (presumably) 15m of you without seeing you makes me sad in pants :(
you bloody walked past me, TWICE
I was going to go up and say 'Justin...?' but it would have been so embarassing if it wasn't you
I wish I went to see the fireworks at southbank
I'll go see fireworks next year....

Collin

HSC
N/A
xiao1985 said:
couldn't be bothered thsi yr... last yr went... nothing special...
You've gone out for a NYE before? I thought you supposedly fell asleep at 9pm? NYE is WAY past your bedtime Xiaoie..

withoutaface

Premium Member
HSC
cherryblossom said:
you bloody walked past me, TWICE
I was going to go up and say 'Justin...?' but it would have been so embarassing if it wasn't you
I wish I went to see the fireworks at southbank
I'll go see fireworks next year....
Shoulda just yelled it and seen if I turned round. Oh well, if you're passing through sydney en route to canberra give us a yell ;)

(^o^)

you stupid crap! *slaps*
HSC
!! CaR`JiE !! said:
i Went to darling habour to watch the 9 o'clock fireworks coz my bf matez telling him its dangerous to be @ circular quay coz of bomb threat. So we both ended up watching the midnight fireworks @ bf place. Either way im happy to do whatever with my bf. But it would be great to be @ midnight fireworks personally to feel the atmosphere.. but such a hassle when comes to train.. everyone goes crazy to get on the train.. so damn full and body odour >_<'

Poor bf had to leave for work 5:30am for few hrs. I Had fun pretending to be asleep coz bf thought i feel asleep haha..
wow.. u reminded me of Dreamish, lolol someone is surely in luuuuuuvvvvvv

neo o

it's coming to me...
HSC
When you search for Frigid, this thread comes up fourth on the list. How does this make you guys feel?

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 11)