• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

中文歌詞! (1 Viewer)

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
heheh interesting, flowin' is flyin'? ... *twiddles thumbs* ... muahaha...

winston - that bite on your arm is not classified as eating ;)

i had congee for siu yeh! ooohhh yeah baby :9

crazylilmonkee

HSC
*yawn*
hello ello.. i slept at 7ish.. and woke up at 7.. ahahahahaha
well at least my fever is gone.. i fink...
:)

Winston

HSC
fuck this shit doesn't get any worse.... some fucker pisses me off yesterday, this morning i check i failed ELEC! omfg..... this is shit faced...... now i'm just waiting for some other fucked up issue to occurr, go on... give me ur best u fucking penis jockeys!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrr

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
Winston said:
fuck this shit doesn't get any worse.... some fucker pisses me off yesterday, this morning i check i failed ELEC! omfg..... this is shit faced...... now i'm just waiting for some other fucked up issue to occurr, go on... give me ur best u fucking penis jockeys!!!!!!!!! grrrrrrr
uni is fucked. i hate uni. lets go bash the deans! stupid nerdlingers arrgh

HI JIMMY HOWS HK

^___^
HSC
HI NANCY!
*does a 7000km cyber wave*

HK's weather has been really dodgy for the past few days..hmm..as for other shit, i've been eathing a lot, like a meal every 3 or 4 hrs, but i bet u i won't grow an inch of fat :p :p
CDs are cheap, so ppl, if u want any REAL, and i insist REAL copy of CDs, just give me the list and i'll buy it :p

as for pirated, *cough* i'll see :p

clothes, hmm..didn't spend much on clothes since its all summer and at the moment i ain't really into shopping mode *sigh*

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
... said:
HK's weather has been really dodgy for the past few days..hmm..as for other shit, i've been eathing a lot, like a meal every 3 or 4 hrs, but i bet u i won't grow an inch of fat :p :p
you lucky bastard, i hate you jimmy >.<

Frigid

LLB (Hons)
HSC
N/A
... said:
CDs are cheap, so ppl, if u want any REAL, and i insist REAL copy of CDs, just give me the list and i'll buy it :p
DUN COME BACK YET!!!!

wait til August 5th or something - until mr. jay chow releases his next album..... arghhhhhhh

^___^
HSC
nancy: give me a list, and i'll tr and find them, the price range will be from HK 70-85 bucks, could be slightly more, divide that by the exchange rate (atm it is around 5.4-5.6) and thats ur aus. dollar

frigid, i'll just get my aunt to bring it back :p she is comingback later, but probably a month later
-__________-;;

^___^
HSC
babydoll_ said:
HOLY CRAP that is cheap

when do you come back jimmy?

ill make a list
i'm coming back in exactly one wk's time

bubz is giving me a list soon for her vcds, but try make it asap cos i dun have access to computer day in day out, and fpr jap CDs i might have to go to special stores...actually, i ain't so sure about the price of jap CDs, but thats my guess cos thats the price range for the HK CDs brand new...

Ragerunner

Your friendly HSC guide
HSC
omfg paintball is the BEST ever.

It's also so fucking painful when you get hit 10 times in a row, especially when i told this gal that she can shoot me once because she asked me beforehand, instead does it 10 times! :D

The number of highly visible bruises i have is like 8. and a lot of other small red marks on my skin.

OWWWW......but best $100 ever spent.

babydoll_

wat
HSC
N/A
... said:
i'm coming back in exactly one wk's time

bubz is giving me a list soon for her vcds, but try make it asap cos i dun have access to computer day in day out, and fpr jap CDs i might have to go to special stores...actually, i ain't so sure about the price of jap CDs, but thats my guess cos thats the price range for the HK CDs brand new...
If they cost any more than the 'normal' price of CDs there, then don't get them

Hrmm...
Edit: don't worry about it....

Ragerunner said:
omfg paintball is the BEST ever.

It's also so fucking painful when you get hit 10 times in a row, especially when i told this gal that she can shoot me once because she asked me beforehand, instead does it 10 times! :D

The number of highly visible bruises i have is like 8. and a lot of other small red marks on my skin.

OWWWW......but best $100 ever spent.
LOL, the bruises appear later apparantly

And you're gonna have a good time sleeping tonight :D

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)