• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

日本へ行ったことがある? (1 Viewer)

flip_flop

can't think straight.
HSC
i was just doing some speaking practice and it seems a popular question is "日本に行ったことがありますか。so i was wondering how many of you guys have been to japan, and if yea, was it for school or with family, etc.

P

pLuvia

flip_flop said:
i was just doing some speaking practice and it seems a popular question is "日本に行ったことがありますか。so i was wondering how many of you guys have been to japan, and if yea, was it for school or with family, etc.
sorry but i gota make sure wat this means.. it means.. wat things to do when u go to japan rite??.. if so.. my speaking skills we had this Question.. all i sed was.. i want to go disneyland.. because its fun and i wanna c mickey mouse beacuse i really like him (total lie by the way.. etc help ya?

holy priest

HSC
Doesnt the actual question mean something like; have you ever been to japan?

I havent gone to Japan, but hope to i guess. And damn those people who go to japan with their schools. OHS hasnt organised a trip to japan in a long time, to my knowledge anyway.

Cityboy

HSC
It is better to say you havent been to Japan because you can then use structures like tsumori, tai, sou, to omou etc.

AcStyle*

Believe in Desire
HSC
Yeh i'm pretty sure it means 'hav u been to Japan?' or words to that effect...

So far my only visit to Japan has been with skool, but my family r thinkin of goin later this yr so hopefully that'll go thru :)

Cityboy

HSC
Its actually meaning is have you ever been to Japan, as the tacotogaaru form suggests you have done something in the past

Snow Pea!

Touch it Bring it Pay it
HSC
yeh ive been to japan. it was for a school excursion in 2002. it was really great!!!:D:D except for the homestay.. i got pretty homesick and didnt speak jap very well so it was kinda awkward..

yupgisonyun

HSC
well i went to beppu which was like not so city place.... famous for onsen.... it's kinda nice place....... i was able to go to ooita which was more of a city place.... i managed to get to space world and rode a really high rollercoaster..... i went wif my sister for two weeks~~ its' kinda fun~~ u'll manage with japanese... u wont' really get to talk that much....

Doobie

HSC
Okay, you all were right, the question is: "Have you ever gone to Japan?"

First off, this question can be moulded to suit you. if you're a confident speaker about your job, lie, and say you went with work. You could also say you went with your family, if you're strong there.

I've recentlycompleted my Jap HSC Speaking, andI got this question. I rattled on for ages before she actually stopped me, because their is literally SO much to talk about. You might have went o see festivals? Temples? Anything! Make crap up, see how you go.

FYI: I said that I went with my family. This is becase I like the temples and festivals. I also went to see a variation in culture and schooling life. It was an enjoyable experience, and I would like to do it again in the future.

If you want this in japanese, PM me.

Nasus

HSC
i went to japan last september, i really really enjoyed it!! i am doing my HSC next year, and straight after schoolies i plan to go to japan again, with a few friends. i would reccomend to anyone to go, i went with a school trip by the way

susan

mushroom_head

holey moley!
HSC
i went at the beginning of year 11 with school to osaka and stayed with a family for about a week, and the rest of the trip we stayed in a 旅館。It's the most valuable experience you can get if you're studying Japanese so if you get the chance, GO!

In HSC Japanese continuers speaking, the idea is to NOT blab on and on when they ask you a question because they would eventually cut you after you've said about 3-4 sentences. This does not sound very good to the marker when they listen back to your tape. So it is ideal to give a descriptive and well structured answer rather than excessively long answers even though you may have a lot to say. As long as you have answered the question with the appropriate structures you've learnt, it is fine.

For those who have just finished the hsc, i highly recommend UNSW if you're planning to continue your japanese studies!

P

pLuvia

mushroom_head said:
i went at the beginning of year 11 with school to osaka and stayed with a family for about a week, and the rest of the trip we stayed in a 旅館。It's the most valuable experience you can get if you're studying Japanese so if you get the chance, GO!

In HSC Japanese continuers speaking, the idea is to NOT blab on and on when they ask you a question because they would eventually cut you after you've said about 3-4 sentences. This does not sound very good to the marker when they listen back to your tape. So it is ideal to give a descriptive and well structured answer rather than excessively long answers even though you may have a lot to say. As long as you have answered the question with the appropriate structures you've learnt, it is fine.

For those who have just finished the hsc, i highly recommend UNSW if you're planning to continue your japanese studies!
Really why? I might continue on with my Japanese, if I get into the course that is :)

rev-ise

HSC
I went to japan way back in 2004, i think it was, it was really good, was with school(my yr 10 japanese class and teachers), so there wasn't alot of freedom, but it was still good, we stayed in Kanuma.
My host family were really nice, luckily for me they had lived in the UK for a couple of years and knew a bit of english. I would go back there if i had the chance.

winterfall

HSC
行たことがありません。 =(

Last year I tried out for an AFS scholarship (3 weeks to Japan, all expenses paid), but unfortunatly missed out... I'll try again this year and, hopefully...

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)