• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

'04 Individual Projects - What Are you doin? (3 Viewers)

Which Project Are You Doing?

• Performance

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Critical Analyis: Applied Research Project

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Critical Analyis: Director's Folio

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Critical Analyis: Portfolio of Theatre Criticism

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Design: Costume

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Design: Set

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Design: Lighting

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Design: Promotion and Program

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Scriptwriting

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Video Drama

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
lol ewww I refuse to be compared to Britney Spears.
oh and agreed there huni. Britney didnt make it past tennybop, shes now entertaining horny 14-18 year olds... not a good look :)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
The sex?? Sori mate, but i dont kiss and tell :) but the belvoir seats were uncomfortable, wouldnt you agree jem ;)
lol yes, we don't kiss and tell. The downstairs sears were atrocious, but the upstairs weren't too bad....kinda cushiony and large. ;)

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
our entire class is doing performance. our teacher seriously wouldn't let us do anything else. a few people wanted to do video or set design or something, and when they asked our dumbass of a teacher for some info on it she told them to do performance. she wouldn't give them help on anything but performance... not like she'd be a great asset anyway

McBain

Hey Guys

Ive taken a side-step approach and im doin script - mostly cause I seem to pick the worst monologues namely Geoff and the disturbing scene from 'the club' and also 'little shop of Horrors'. Great shows but i butchered them

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by dollparts
our entire class is doing performance. our teacher seriously wouldn't let us do anything else. a few people wanted to do video or set design or something, and when they asked our dumbass of a teacher for some info on it she told them to do performance. she wouldn't give them help on anything but performance... not like she'd be a great asset anyway
God, I wouldn't survive in your class! I HATE performance. But I don't think she is allowed to do that. It is called an Individual Project for a reason - because it is your INDIVIDUAL work! Is she the creative arts co-ordinator? coz if not, then you guys can definitely make an appeal.

dollparts

this above all else?
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
God, I wouldn't survive in your class! I HATE performance. But I don't think she is allowed to do that. It is called an Individual Project for a reason - because it is your INDIVIDUAL work! Is she the creative arts co-ordinator? coz if not, then you guys can definitely make an appeal.
i'm not sure our school has a creative arts co-ordinator, and if we did, i'm fairly sure it wouldn't be her. we've talked to our year adviser, who said we have to talk to her about anything before we can actually do much else, so we hafta do that first. grades before us have complained, and with good reason. last year she made some huge screw up and the whole drama class hadta redo their trials... or something like that. so yeah, we plan to rally to whole class and start a revolution against her!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha....

heck - if there's death by chocolate, there can be death by cock... apparently the cock goblin comes out from behind your ear and enters ur mouth whilst you sleep... you then choke and gag - hence dying from cock... therefore, "death by cock"....

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
jem - don't lie... i know u love cock... and the taste of it... you'd much prefer to die that way wouldn't you...

*waves hand over face - convincing the young lass of her desire for cock*

WOULDN'T YOU?!?!

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
ewww.. i havent been here for yonks and posts' in this thread havent been many. yet they STILL end up about carson's doodle.
*shakes her head* tut tut tut

astroboi

oh for the queens panties, i am soo sorry. i know i have been gone for such along time. lets just say i was planning the bucks night hey, yes. hmm thats exactly what i was doing lol. big manly male strippers am i right?

just a question, i was wondering wether there where any other gay men in this room hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)