'04 Individual Projects - What Are you doin? (1 Viewer)

Which Project Are You Doing?

• Performance

Votes: 37 49.3%
  • Critical Analyis: Applied Research Project

Votes: 3 4.0%
  • Critical Analyis: Director's Folio

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Critical Analyis: Portfolio of Theatre Criticism

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Design: Costume

Votes: 4 5.3%
  • Design: Set

Votes: 2 2.7%
  • Design: Lighting

Votes: 1 1.3%
  • Design: Promotion and Program

Votes: 10 13.3%
  • Scriptwriting

Votes: 6 8.0%
  • Video Drama

Votes: 7 9.3%

• Total voters

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
well, the reception can be at opera house steps - OPEN HOUSE PARTAY!... and we can convince paul viles to "lend" us the seymour centre when you both get into onstage, so there's the chapel booked! haha... now, where are we gonna find sum cars... we can get sum little yr 7-9 drama gimps to carry us all, like we're a bus... flowers? um, we'll go to the botanical gardens and rip up all the flowers, and tie them in bunches... this whole "organising a wedding" thing is actually pretty easy! So, who's volunteering for bridesmaid and best man? Anyone?
Opera house? What about belvoir?? lol... :)

About the date... ummm... how about we push it to the 23rd of April this gives us a good 2 weeks of holidays to get it all ready...

and Kalinda, no need to ask jem, ill invite you... lol... but judging by this even without our extended wog families it would be huge!!! lol... there goes the small, simple wedding (a hamophrodite??? wtf? :))

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Hey, read in whats your acting style, I developed a new idea for our wedding.. a masquerade ball... like the one on ever after... except without the tight pants... if i wanted to wear tight pants idve been a ballerina :)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
OOOoOOooo!!! i LOVE ever after!!! ahhh....
wow... i miss out on like two days and this wedding is really starting to shape up!! ahhh...haha
kalinda can be.. oo.. what was left?umm... what do we need...another flower girl? i dont think one's enough... i mean, its going to be a hippie style weeding right? so we need LOTS of flowers!!!! therefore, one plus one equals two..and eerrr... one plus one hand equals two hands plus another one plus one hand equals another two hands plus them and then theres four hands ummmm err... which equals ...
WE NEED TWO FLOWER GIRLS WITH FOUR HANDS!!!!ummm together... with flowers..
oh, im minister.

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
oh yeh! and i just remembered... didnt yousay your film thing for your hsc was all trippy and stuff?.... well. i guess you'll have no probs doggdude in making a trippy vid of this hippie wedding with hermaphrodites and all!!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
haha - yeh, easily done aL... haha - i can see it now... a bit of carny circus music in the background - light everything up with purples, reds and oranges... take it back to the late 60's... ahhh... it's a masterpiece in the making...

kalinda

HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Hey, read in whats your acting style, I developed a new idea for our wedding.. a masquerade ball... like the one on ever after... except without the tight pants... if i wanted to wear tight pants idve been a ballerina :)
how about the one in the labyrinth - take a look at those tight pants, there also might be a sock involved

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
*puts head in hands* this wedding is going to be so fukn tacky
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! and you can't live it down ever either! and why is that, coz it's YOUR wedding hahaha... classik! hahaha... this is gunna be brill...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
HEY come on guys, be nice. This is supposed to be Sparky and mine best day of our lives. (Could make a dirty comment, but MUST refrain myself).

Laura of COURSE you can come (oh yeh and about the Chris thing...it ended in tears. All these things always do :p )

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
God I'm so confused about all the plans now! lol Ok definites are:

Date: 23rd of April
Church: Opera House
Reception: Opera House
Afters: Belvoir (but that's only for me and Sparky)
Dress: Masquerade (Love it Sparky...especially the tight pants, lmao!)
Minister: aLeeOh
Camera Man and Paige Boy: cmaddogz
Flower GirlBoy: drama god
Best ManWoman: Skillo
Maid of Honour: ?? (has to be a guy)
Guests: so far...kalinda
Food: Classic 'Wog' Food - includes Lamb on a spit, souvlaki (chicken and lamb), dolmades or wara enib, salads, pastas, lasagna, Profiterols for Wedding Cake, and Icecream Cake for other desert.
Song: A moment like this - Kelly Clarkson

Ok, phew, I think that's it. Ah geez, the HSC must be really affecting our brain!

Last edited:

kalinda

HSC
chris wasnt that great any way - i dont really remember him except i had that paper fight with him that ended with you sittin in the middle.

so just askin the most important question in a wedding
what food are you serving??????

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol yes at the year 10 formal. What an interesting night. You are BOTH children! And there I was like the mother breaking up the fight. lol

Ohhh food, I have to talk to Sparky about that. I say wog food, lamb on a spit definitely.

kalinda

HSC
the formal was funning
especially with ames and vlad - that was classic
and the tal at the end screaming "rewind rewind"

lol lamb
and solvaki - is that right i cant really spell
what about ice cream cake - you can never go wrong with those

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
lol ames and vlad? don't ever remind her of that.

lamb, souvlaki definitely has to be at the wedding. Ice cream cake? We can have one of those, but I want Profiterols. Ok, sorry Sparky, I'm gonna make all the decisions for food :p

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
wait... we HAVE to have wara enib... Greeks make it to, but it must be made the lebbo way... its vine leaves stuffed with rice and mutton....

oh.. and the wedding song!!! im thinking the tacky wog, from this moment by shania twain :)

aLeeOh!

about to explode
HSC
i dont mind what food you serve. so long as they com in ice cream form..... for entree.. small bowl of ice cream... for main meals... big bowls of ice cream. followed by dessert....hmmm.... a cookie? im not fussy onfood! so long as its ice cream...
oh! and i wanna be part of entertainment too!!umm.. i'll sing and dance for you!:) does the minister have to wear a corset?..:(......... can the minister wear a corset?:D

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)